Nigel Farage/ Mr D

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

So Farage is now a Fox Contributor. He made his first appearance today.
    He is all for extreme vetting and wishes countries like Germany France and UK used it
    He said more but all I could think of was our own MrD knows and dines with him.How cool will it be for us to be able to get questions to through Mr D?

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It would be very cool, but I wouldn't say I "know and dine" with him. That was mostly dumb luck. lol If I ran into him again, he'd still remember that we had dinner, but I'm not sure he'd remember my name. His staffer probably would, but he probably wouldn't.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Close enough:bow:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It was one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life, and it was because he was such a decent guy. I've never been around someone who was that important but was able to make himself seem ordinary. No smugness or aloofness at all - the complete opposite of how you'd think Hillary Clinton would be.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Farage unloads on the Euro Parliment on Feb 14
    He cites the CH refugee poll (posted on the "Germany" thread) and says "that means voters have a harder line position than Trump & myself."

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Nigel's speeches to the EU Parliament are legendary. He is a first-rate badass.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

He IS a first-rate badass and one of DT's most consistent, vocal cheerleaders.

Farage is a badass, Farage loves Trump, therefore Trump is a badass. :smile1:

8. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

C+

Brah, you missed the transitive connection!

Farage is a badass, Farage loves Trump, Trump loves Trump, therefore, Trump is a badass

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Farage is a badass, but that doesn't make him right about all things.

10. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Sure his taste in music or some other hobby could be off. But the political arena is his expertise and what we're judging his badassedness off. :smile1:

How often is one a badass in their realm of expertise, yet be way off base about someone they continually praise in the same field?

That'd be like Stevie Wonder touting the green-eyed dude in Milli Vanilli. :lmao:

11. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

If you read my post in the other thread, the guy thinks German style beer isn't real beer. If you can wrong about that, you can be wrong about any number of things.

OK, that's pretty funny. Lol.

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I wonder what Nigel thinks of this.