Not even Spicer will defend this claim....

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by NJlonghorn, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

But if we didn't jump to conclusions about investigations, then they'd be so much harder to exploit for political purposes. We'd just have to keep quiet until they were over.

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yet, NJ and Husker are themselves jumping to conclusions before the investigations are done just as they are accusing 6721 of doing.

3. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Nah. We are saying wait while y'all already claimed some imaginary victory.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Y'all are going a tad beyond that. ;)

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Residents who've moved to FL yet "somehow" their names are showing as voted in both states

6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

No JF
    That can't be right. Husker tellls us over and over there is no voter fraud so we don't need voter id.

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

8. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Yet this is legal and used in Calif.

10. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

There’s a difference. I’d let you figure it out, but I really don’t think you would. So I’ll help you out a little bit here.

Voter Fraud is unacceptable by Republicans even if it’s a Republican. You won’t hear that side saying things about voter suppression. Dem on the other hand want to overlook it because there’s so much of it in their favor. If you disagree with that then if you look in the mirror you will see where the problem starts.

11. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

And that's why you will only hear Republicans talking voting reform/law enforcement and not Dem's.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

13. 4th_floor

4th_floor Dude, where's my laptop?

You libs are ok with rape as long as the politics are right. At least that worked for Bill Clinton and the current Lt Gov of Virginia.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

"A Texas mayor was charged Thursday in an illegal voting scheme.

Richard Molina, the mayor of Edinburg, a city along the U.S.-Mexico border that is home to U.S. Customs and Border Protection operations in the Rio Grande Valley, was arrested and charged with engaging in organized election fraud and two counts of illegal voting .... His wife, Dalia, was charged with one count of illegal voting. Eighteen people total have been arrested in the scheme....."

15. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

I know how the Democrats will respond. "It's only 18 people. Much better 18 people vote extra times than 1 person is injustly withheld from voting."

Of course the 18 people participating in fraud is just the tip of the iceberg and each one renders a citizens vote null and void.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

And that was not the only voter fraud arrest in Texas this week.

MonaH you are right.
    Dems will use the it was only 18 excuse to back up their repeated claim it is not wide spread. Which is as lame as the one they keep repeating that the only drugs come through ports of entry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

18. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

19. Seattle Husker

4 voted in primaries...2 in the general election...in State of California due to DMV errors. Time to call out the National Guard to protect the sanctity of our elections.

20. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Those are the ones exposed.
    Anyone think they are the only ones?

21. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

22. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

PMSNBC

LMAO

• poop poop x 1
  23. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

24. Seattle Husker

Nope, but it's also not indicative of any widespread problem or conspiracy. Look no further that Kobach's crusade in Kansas as Sec of State. In the end, he uncovered and charged a handful of grandma's who sent in their deceased husband's ballot. Given his record of achievment in that role it was laughable that he co-lead that Presidential commission and it's failure predictable.

25. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The LMAO wasn't due to doubting the existence of the story: I have been aware of it for quite a while. The LMAO was over the near perfect predictability that PMSNBC would be among your primary sources of daily leftist propaganda.

26. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think the odds are better for getting shot in a mass shooting or struck by lightning than is in person voter fraud. But, sure, let's ignore foreign interference in our elections and focus on this stuff.

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Yes, from Australian and U.K. interference plus misinformation via the Steele dossier. Who side did that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  28. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

LOL

29. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

I guess OUBubba doesn't care if foreigners interfer with our political process as long as they have a cool accent.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Like most liberals if it isn't mentioned a million times a day in the MSM it must be a conspiracy theory.