Notre Dame Tickets

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by fkubacak, Jun 14, 2015.

1. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Any guess as to how much they might be, and how many we are allotted?

2. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Good luck bud they go on sale tomorrow better have your tickets concierge on speed dial

3. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

That is the truth, just wonder how many loyalty points its going to take.

4. JohnnyYuma

JohnnyYuma 500+ Posts

These games used to go to $5000+ donors. Under new system, who knows? Have to bet you need to be need the top 1000 or so.

5. fkubacak

fkubacak 100+ Posts

Probably so, just wish we knew how many were allotted to ticket holders.

6. JohnnyYuma

JohnnyYuma 500+ Posts

Away Games
    Longhorn Foundation members have priority access to tickets for away games. Members gain priority tickets based on annual membership level; seat location is determined by your Loyalty Points (link) rank.

Priority for Away Game Tickets
    Annual Membership Level Priority Tickets
    $50,000+ 6 tickets
    $10,000 - $49,999 4 tickets
    <$10,000 2 tickets

7. snek

snek 500+ Posts

I have a guess.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Gulp, well, I know one cowboy that will not be attending the ND game....

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  9. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

It doesn't even show up on my list all I have is isu wv and Baylor no Norte dame or tcu yikes may we all have luck in our side

10. JohnnyYuma

JohnnyYuma 500+ Posts

The average fan is getting priced out of the good road games and good bowl games. Last road game(not counting OU) for me was Ole Miss. Love to go to Cal next year but see no hope for that one. ND this year was not even close to an option.

11. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

A
    im with you bud, I don't donate much so I'm happy to get ou tix I'll be lucky to get the Baylor game I just ordered

12. Win

Win 100+ Posts

I heard there were only around 2700 tickets available for ND. That seems low but not sure if that is how many they have for every away game.

I can't even log on to buy tickets now. I get an error when trying to navigate to the ticket page.

13. Win

Win 100+ Posts

We have seemed not to sell our allocation of OU tickets in the past few years, so I think anyone who orders may get them.

14. laidbackhorn

laidbackhorn 25+ Posts

This is what my concierge person told me:
    Unfortunately due to the limited availability of the Notre Dame Game we are offering the requests in tiers. At this point, only the top 1000 ranked donors are eligible to request Notre Dame. If the tickets are not completely sold out by the time the top 1000 are through we will continue to go down the line until all of them are filled. I do not think they will go much past the top 1000 though unfortunately.

• Like Like x 1
  15. easy

easy 2,500+ Posts

Ok well then I guess I donate enough then because I have always gotten them