Obama admin top priorities

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by gecko, Aug 15, 2010.

1. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

And all this time I thought his top priority was to piss me off.....

BO admin priorities

This is kind of funny.....and indicative of a White House operation that really can't get their message straight. I still think his political apparatus doesn't think we're paying attention.

2. Satchel

Satchel 2,500+ Posts

Not true. The right has been on a sustained witch hunt since November, 2008.Anybody kinda paying attention knows that.

3. texascoder

texascoder 1,000+ Posts

4. MaduroUTMB

MaduroUTMB 2,500+ Posts

5. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

my top priority is to have a new president sworn in, Jan 2013. I guess that makes me a witch huntin' racist gun toting bible reading sonofagun, eh? Feel free to heap mpre stereoptypes on my ***. I can handle it

6. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

7. Satchel

Satchel 2,500+ Posts

See? You are paying attention. [​IMG]

8. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

Yep, and you are always predictable.

9. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

Obama's priority is to tell people what they hear. So, while he is telling one group that he will have a laser-like focus on jobs, he is telling his environmental friends that he is shutting down offshore drilling.

The guy is in way over his head.

10. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

11. Oilfield

Oilfield Guest

That's right. As bad as Jimmy was, you at least had the feeling that he was honestly and sincerely trying to do what he thought was right. Not so much anymore. It's just one big party while shoving through a crazy leftist agenda.

12. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

If everything is top priority, then nothing is top priority.

13. allweatherHorn

allweatherHorn 1,000+ Posts

14. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

You are all racists. So there. It ain't no witch hunt. It's a modern day lynchin'. Thank the Lord there are those here on the WM to defend our embattled, confident and well qualified president no matter how much he screws up.