Obama foreign policy

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Hookem123, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

Obama shows his ***.

[​IMG]

2. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

That leader is looking down at Obama thinking "WTF?"

3. AustinBat

AustinBat 2,500+ Posts

That is what I have been saying for 3+ years - WTF???

4. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Embarassing, just embarassing.

5. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What I learned about BO in concerned me regarding his direction for ou country
    and i was not pleased with his bowing .

But what I learned these past weeks and what became known about how he acted DURING the attack that killed Americans just stuns me. That he could be so vile,

How could so many including many on WM be so completely fooled.

With what just became known will there be any supporter( Roger? That WashU poster?) who will try to justify what Bo did?

6. Horn2Run

Horn2Run 1,000+ Posts

They're all laughing at him...WTF?

7. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

8. WashU-Horn

WashU-Horn 500+ Posts

He is getting up top shake his hand. What would you say your hero W did in these situations???

Here is a reminder: The Link

Also, the level of idiocy among the usual right wingers here has been extraordinarily comical the last few days. Thanks for all the laughs.

Most of your problems can be fixed with a decent education and improved reading comprehension.

It was an attack that killed an American official - hundreds of groups in the world would readily take responsibility for it. You can't just immediately take seriously the claims made by any group. You let your intelligence apparatus sort things out. And that is what was done.

You can ***** all you want. It will be over soon. Obama will win and I will be here to enjoy the meltdown of the galactically stupid.

9. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Arent those the Saudi princes that W and his father were chummy with too? And of course there is Sarkozi (sp) there as well.

We are allies with Saudi Arabia, so Im amused that you people are bashing Obama over this picture.

10. Hookem123

Hookem123 1,000+ Posts

11. omnipresent

omnipresent 1,000+ Posts

goodness.. now, the lefties are posting clips of known photoshopped pictures

barry did what came natural, he got on his knees - the picture isn't funny to me.. those who are so blinded by their own admiration for the biggest farce in US presidency are funny though. Especially the uber smart guy from Washington with Chomsky as his avatar picture

12. I35

I35 5,000+ Posts

WashU-Horn's photoshop youtube pics = FAIL!

13. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

14. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Yeah R35, a real president.

15. Vol Horn 4 Life

16. Vol Horn 4 Life

17. Vol Horn 4 Life