Obama's NLRB sues Boeing to help Unions

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by UTChE96, Sep 24, 2011.

1. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

2. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

Yeah they increase jobs in Washington State.....yup that's union busting. [​IMG]

3. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

America's enemy list:

1) Progressives

2) Islamic terrorists

3) China

4. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

Its typical that this important story is getting minimal attention from the liberal MSM. I heard it mentioned a couple times by conservative pundits but thats it. This should be a front page story on the nyt if they were a respectable source of unbiased news.

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I would dearly love to see some libs chime in on this. I mean, it seems to me that this is a legitimate question to ask: does the government have the right to dictate terms to a private company about where it can start a business? is this a good thing or a bad thing? Are you simply ignoring this because it's "your guy" or "your party"? Do you just not think it matters one way or the other? Or do you think this is what our government should be doing?

6. UTChE96

UTChE96 2,500+ Posts

PH, I agree. The silence is deafening.

7. ShinerTX

ShinerTX 1,000+ Posts

Perhaps they should follow GE's lead and build their factory in China. No issues then, right?

8. daytonhorn

daytonhorn 500+ Posts

In reply to:

9. daytonhorn

daytonhorn 500+ Posts

BTW: I believe it heard it on the On Point program, that two of the five members of the NLRB are no longer on it, and the Senate will not accept any more Obama appointees. The two that left were Democrats--probably appointed by Clinton (maybe Obama??) So the NLRB is essentially defunct until at least after the next election.

10. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

11. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I appreciate at least one chiming in.