Obama's parting gifts to the American people

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Nov 18, 2016.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

This website shows the 57 primary elections for the Dems, thus the reason for Obama saying you have to compete in all 57, and not just where you are favored. If he actually said 57 states, then he misspoke.

2020 Presidential Election Calendar

2. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

No word yet on whether that single shot was to the back of the head...thus the ruling of Clintoncide has been placed on hold.

4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I read in several places on the Webz.he shot himself in the chest.

5. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Relatively short piece on some of the various Obama family members who somehow got into Ivy League schools

The father
    Alas, [Harvard] booted him out on moral grounds before he could get his doctorate. An inveterate playboy despite his two ongoing marriages, Obama had an affair with a high-school girl. Denied his Ph.D., says Jacobs, “He goes on to claim the title, nonetheless. He's Dr. Obama. The older he gets, the more he claims it.” As will be seen, intellectual fraud runs in the family.

Michelle
    “Told by counselors that her SAT scores and her grades weren’t good enough for an Ivy League school,” writes Christopher Andersen in Barack and Michelle, “Michelle applied to Princeton and Harvard anyway.”

Sympathetic biographer Liza Mundy writes, “Michelle frequently deplores the modern reliance on test scores, describing herself as a person who did not test well.” She did not write well either. Mundy charitably describes her senior thesis, "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community," as “dense and turgid.”

I have been told by those on the inside that there are ways of recognizing affirmative-action admissions. Still, one almost feels sorry for Michelle. She was in so far over her head it is no wonder she projected her angst onto the white people around her.

Barrack Hussein
    " .... A Northwestern University prof who wrote a letter of reference for Obama reinforces the point, telling Remnick, “I don’t think [Obama] did too well in college.” As to Obama’s LSAT scores, Jimmy Hoffa’s body will be unearthed before those are.

Although he has admitted that he “undoubtedly benefited from affirmative action programs” during his academic career, he has remained mum about some reported “back door” influence peddling that may have been as useful to him as affirmative action.
    Three months before the election it should have mattered that a respected black political figure had publicly announced that an unapologetic anti-Semite like al-Mansour, backed by an equally anti-Semitic Saudi billionaire, had been guiding Obama’s career perhaps for the last twenty years, but the story died a quick and unnatural death."

The daughter
    " .... As for Malia, whose grades and scores are as much a state secret as her father’s, the old man damns with the faint praise of “capable” and “conscientious.” But hell, Bill’s daughter Chelsea got into Stanford ... Barack Obama’s back door, however, was unique to him. Before prosecutors send some of the dimmer Hollywood stars to the slammer for their dimness, they might want to ask just how much influence a Saudi billionaire peddled to get Obama into Harvard.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...arack_and_the_college_admissions_scandal.html

7. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

A very underrated tweet

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Unlike many others, this one HAS aged well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

So did this one

Liberals went crazy over it. They were wrong. As usual

• Like Like x 3
  11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

13. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

Don't worry. They will all correct themselves and say they should have done their job of investigating the claim instead of ridiculing him at the time. Surely that will happen soon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. LongestHorn

LongestHorn 2,500+ Posts

Where does Lindsay Graham fit into the ObamaGate coverup?

• poop poop x 1
  15. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I think Lindsay is afraid to take the heat. I do think we need to hear Obama's testimony. However, I'm sure you think this and the 39 requested unmaskings are no big deal, right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  16. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Graham is too busy scrambling to hide his China dealings.

17. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

If Obama leaked the unasked Flynn info the WAPO, which is possible, it was a felony

Who leaked to The Washington Post the fact that Michael Flynn had spoken to the Russian ambassador during the presidential transition? The phone call was not unusual — but leaking information about it was a felony.

That there were 49 requests made by dozens of Obama officials during a period from November 2016 to January 2017 to “unmask” Flynn’s identity in transcripts of foreign-intelligence intercepts is evidence of a massive espionage campaign targeting Donald Trump’s closest adviser.

Joe Biden sits at the top of the list of senior Obama officials who spied on Trump’s then-incoming national security adviser.

But on closer inspection, the list declassified Wednesday goes higher than Biden. Barack Obama is in there, too. But he’s hidden behind senior staff who would have done the spying to keep the former president’s hands clean.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/14/who-can-the-flynn-leaker-be/

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Not saying Obama shouldn't be held accountable for any crimes he committed.

But I can't imagine it going well. If you think the howls are loud now. There would be violence. The black community as a whole will never be able to see Obama as anything but a hero since he was the first black President. It doesn't matter how clear the evidence is, the vast majority will see it as nothing but racism and Jim Crow.

Not saying it should or shouldn't be pursued, but you better count the cost before you go into it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

You fry all the senior staff. Even though they were unmasking at Obama's behest and certainly with his approval, the fact remains they engaged in the illegality. I agree you can't go after Obama, but you can jail his flunkies.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

To unmask you have to have two requirements 1) No political bias 2)National security has to be involved. Can anybody honestly say that the UN ambassador, Samantha Power, had any business looking at Flynn? On top of that it looks like many of these people leaked to the Washington Post, which would be a felony. For people in the know here (like the lawyers or just know the law better than me) is there any place where I'm wrong in my assessment?

22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

No. The resistance is mad because they got caught. Simple as that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

That is called the partial hangout tactic. Also called scapegoating, though in this case not so bad.

24. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

BUT But Orange Man bad for firing the IG

• Agree Agree x 2
  26. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Can't the President hire and fire who he wants? I don't get the howling. Democrats howled about this when Bush did it too. I just never got the outrage. I mean I understand why they do it because they push for power in every situation. But it is so dishonest and unAmerican.

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

How quickly people forget the snarky stuff Clinton people did in a snit as they left the WH to W

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  29. 2003TexasGrad

2003TexasGrad Son of a Motherless Goat

Because no Twitter, YouTube or Google Im guessing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  30. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2