Obama's parting gifts to the American people

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Joe Fan, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Definitely the biggest azzhole among all ex-presidents

• poop poop x 1
  3. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

[​IMG]

I vote for this one.....

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Not Ex yet. Obama cannot be topped. Nothing Trump did in office where Obama wasn’t worse. For example, attacks on the press. Obama actually spied on them. Trump said mean words. And so on.

5. WillUSAF

WillUSAF 500+ Posts

He is still the biggest azzhole of all ex-Presidents, Obama included

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • poop poop x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hollandtx

Hollandtx 250+ Posts

They are both gigantic narcissists. I'll take an a**hole over a narcissist any day.
    Trump doesn't even try to hide it. He is an obnoxious ***, but he at least doesn't try to pretend otherwise. He has a thick skin, and doesn't make excuses for his terribly obnoxious behavior.

Obama, has already written 2 autobiographies, his latest almost 800 pages!
    He is desperate to remain relevant, and will, due to all the woke white people who worship him, despite his being one of the most divisive and shady Presidents we have had in many decades.

He is still blaming racism for all that he did wrong while he was President, and has skin the width of a piece of paper. None of his followers will ever believe he broke up Mexican families, gave money as bribes, and I wonder what would have happened to all the journalists beheaded by ISIS if Trump had been President.
    The families begged him to do something, and he did nothing but bomb them even more. He did a lot of really bad things during his 8 years, and, off the top of my head I can't think of one great, or even good accomplishment he made.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

That's because there wasn't one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

I dont think Trump will be getting money from Netflix for a show about what a gigantic gaping rectum Obama is and was
    But maybe I'm wrong

9. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

History will judge Obama as the most destructive president ever. He weaponized the FBI, the CIA and the IRS for political benefit. There is now no rule of law in government. Let that sink in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2