Obligatory “Go See the Horns” Post

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Hornmatic, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Hornmatic

Hornmatic 100+ Posts

This is a fantastic team that is unlikely to be together for very long. The team deserves to play in front of a packed house every night and you deserve to watch them live. If you bring a toy to the Southern Cal game you can get a ticket for $3

Check out the Ticket Marketplace and Bevo Bargains for great deals.

www.texassports.com/ot/bevo-bargains.html

www.texassports.com/tickets/ticket-marketplace.html

If you live in the Austin area there are few excuses for missing a game. Take a friend or your family. I highly recommend soaking up every minute of action this team gives us.

Hook Em!

2. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

If you buy tix in the end cournt mezzanine, is it hard to move to better seats?

3. cbs

cbs 500+ Posts

Not unless you have trouble walking down the stairs. That should be the only obstacle to moving down from the mezz to the arena for the first few games.

4. Hornmatic

Hornmatic 100+ Posts

It should be no prob. They used to make announcements after the first timeout saying people could move down to the arena level. Even if you can't get down to the arena there are plenty of good seats around the center of the court in the mezz.

5. overmaars

overmaars 1,000+ Posts

I'll be getting my tix on the walk - tis a squatters delight.

I'm excited about this matchup. USC has a pesky D and should give Texas a good run in the first half. Then horns will prevail as the depth kicks in and just outlasts, as they will everyone this season I presume. See you at Scholzs' for pre-game warmup.

Hookem [​IMG]

6. GHoward

GHoward 2,500+ Posts

I got my $6 government tickets.

7. Barton Hills

Barton Hills 1,000+ Posts

Torbush ... Ticketcity has $3 tickets w/o donating a toy.

8. Soviet Union

Soviet Union 500+ Posts

9. Orangesweat

Orangesweat 2,500+ Posts

10. Soviet Union

Soviet Union 500+ Posts

As I said on the football board, I admire Texas for being consistently good in the three majors (football, basketball, baseball)

11. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Apparently Lil Romeo plays for SC too.

12. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

I'd love to, in fact I was originally gonna go tonight to see the USC game. Except I have these things called finals, and they really, really suck.

So no texas basketball for me until afterwards.

13. mars

mars 100+ Posts

In case folks don't know or can't figure it out, SovietUnion is an SC fan (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

14. iluvthisbbteam

iluvthisbbteam 100+ Posts

Fill er up!!!!!!!! [​IMG]