*Official* Saban has class thread

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by aUTfan, Jan 7, 2010.

1. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

I haven't seen one thing that says Saban having poor class....... Alabama did the things they needed to do to win the game, what happened to Texas was not their (Alabama) doing...Alabama deserves the national championship.....

Congratulations

I like where we are at, GG did an awesome job and I'm excited about our offense if we find receivers that will compliment our QB (I'm sorry guys but receivers have to catch the ball, kickers have to make their kicks and receivers have to do their thing) and our defense...........geeeeezus......i don't expect one yard of a drop off so I know with out a fact that we will be here again in the next four year .....I just don't know how many times in that time frame.

2. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

[​IMG]

HaaHa

no ones on board........Jeeeezus, if Mack woud do it u would be OK with it.....

get over it.

3. WhHorn

WhHorn 250+ Posts

That last td was totally unnecessary and showed what a total classless *** Saban is. If you do not see anything wrong with that maybe you should change your name UTFan.

4. HornInCanton

HornInCanton 250+ Posts

Saban wanted there to be as little chatter about, "what if colt hadn't been injured..." Can't blame him. I wish we hadn't thrown the pick or given up the fumble though...

5. txeconomist

txeconomist 250+ Posts

Hes awesome.

6. pulque

pulque 1,000+ Posts

Pretty good against our freshman QB....

7. johnnyhorn

johnnyhorn 250+ Posts

Saban is a prick and ran up the score at the end of the game to hide the fact he almost choked the game away by trying to sit on the lead the entire second half.

8. ut1978

ut1978 100+ Posts

And his QB (McElshit)...now that IS a class act!! By the 3rd best QB on the field last evening, no less!!

9. HornBud

HornBud 2,500+ Posts

10. b UT ful

b UT ful 250+ Posts

Who cares.... Another TD whoopty dew

11. idahohorn

idahohorn 250+ Posts

I am just glad Mack is our coach.

12. scottnaustin

scottnaustin 25+ Posts

That last touchdown was chickenshit.

13. dcc8203

dcc8203 100+ Posts

Nick Saban is a ******* douche.

Period, end of paragraph.

14. SaltLick

SaltLick 25+ Posts

I don't see anything to complain about - game's on for 60 min and it wasn't like he was calling timeouts & making substitutions. Running the ball and expecting us to stop it is reasonable. Plus I give him credit for being straight-up about the impact osing Colt had on the Horns offense in his comments - he had nothing to gain with his fan base by even mentioning that.