Officiating

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by ut1969, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ut1969

ut1969 250+ Posts

I know it's early in the season, but these guys are a joke. NC State was in the bonus with less than 4 minutes into the 2nd half on several questionable calls. Brown has to keep his mouth shut but he had two imaginary fouls called on him tonight and I can't blame him for being upset.

2. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Brown went out and these guys look lost. They are young will toughen up during the season. Barnes does need better offensive sets.

3. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

Going to be a long season in Austin this year. 23-2 run by wolfpack has turned 13 point lead into 8 point deficit. [​IMG]

4. jon12car

jon12car 25+ Posts

Is it sad that I now expect this (blowing leads and not being able to close out) from all my longhorn sports now?

5. SectionThree

SectionThree 500+ Posts

Brown may never mature. He came here acting like a petulant punk
    and it resurfaced last night. Cannot control himself and doesn't
    seem to care if it costs his team a game.

6. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I'm getting tired of hearing how young we are in every sport. Even if it's true it's still getting old just like the losses.

7. Horn69

Horn69 2,500+ Posts

I get tired of hearing people blame the officiating. Live with it. Grow up.

Hook'em!!! [​IMG]

8. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I'm tired of the idea that we need to work on offensive sets (no offense to the poster) because it will never happen. Barnes cannot do it...

9. Branyon

Branyon 500+ Posts

You must not haver watched the stretch of games last year during which Texas' offense did pretty damn well while the Horns dominated some pretty decent teams. Of course, that was before teams realized Texas was playing offense 4 on 5 when Balbay was in the game.