Ohio State is Killin it!

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by LikeMike, Aug 24, 2016.

1. LikeMike

LikeMike 500+ Posts

They have 12 top 100 guys and five five star recruits! And, they still have 7
    or more slots to fill. And, more than half of the class are out of state. Even after Strong takes away the running back from Texas, he has a way to go.

2. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

Who is the RB?

3. LikeMike

LikeMike 500+ Posts

J K Dobbins Scout has him listed the number 74 national recruit as an athlete.

4. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

We're all DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. LikeMike

LikeMike 500+ Posts

You misspelled it... you left out an O!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

:yikes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. X Misn Tx

X Misn Tx 2,500+ Posts

Well I get his commitment to osu, but he's the perfect 2017 back for Texas. With his amazing athleticism, he would be a great complement to our strong upperclassmen backs. It would get him reps the 1st year.

then join Warren as the tandem his 2nd year, then be the lead dog his junior year.

I hope he hasn't closed the door completely.

8. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Dobbins was hurt on the first play from scrimmage of the first game of the season. Nasty looking ankle injury. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery.

9. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Will be interesting to see if Saint Myer goes ahead and honors the offer.

10. p_town_horn

p_town_horn 1,000+ Posts

I don't really care about OSU at this point. If we can use the momentum from the ND win and a good season to lock up most of the Texas talent we will be able to compete with anyone, including OSU. I will be happy when we can say we dominate Texas recruiting the way Mack did in the early 2000s.