OJ brutally beaten in prison

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Bevo Incognito, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Bevo Incognito

Bevo Incognito 5,000+ Posts

2. libertytxn

libertytxn 100+ Posts

That is really sad. I cannot stand the man but would not wish that on anyone!

3. allweatherHorn

allweatherHorn 1,000+ Posts

Seems like there are a lot of brutal *** kickings in prison despite the presence of guards and other security measures. Oh well, with this one being between some racist pricks and a murdering USC running back, it's hard for me to care much. I hope no guards were injured in the melee.

4. it's just unreal to imagine what it must be like to have had everything, to have been so adored and to wind up like this.

5. Mesohorny

Mesohorny 1,000+ Posts

"Where the white women at?"

Kapow!

6. Bevo5

Bevo5 1,000+ Posts

Wow...never thought I'd cheer on skin heads.

f**k OJ. He should get a beating every day of his life.

7. Xcalibur

Xcalibur 250+ Posts

This makes me smile.

8. Scalia

Scalia < 25 Posts

The message: don't do anything that gets you in the system.

9. H-D Rider

H-D Rider 1,000+ Posts

I guess he won't be talking about his "white women" conquest any time soon! Yikes.... [​IMG]

10. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I don't find prison rape or prison brutality amusing. OJ is a despicable person and deserves bad things, but I hate that rape and brutality are an accepted accompaniment to a prison sentence. It's a shame on the nation, IMHO.

11. Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell 1,000+ Posts

Prison should be an absolute horrible place to be. Maybe more people will take that into account prior to turning their wives into Pez dispensers.

12. Horn-N-LA

Horn-N-LA 1,000+ Posts

awww what a shame. [​IMG]

13. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I wish OJ success with his rehabilitation.

14. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

15. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

The Enquirer's report indicates that Simpson decided to "brag about his sexual conquests of beautiful white women" and that didn't sit to well with a group of "white supremacists."

I imagine a lawsuit will be coming against the prison system and/or a move to a different prison. i figured he would be out by now. isnt he in for stealing memorabilia or something?

16. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

This just in...the jury in this case has found the defendants NOT GUILTY.

17. Xcalibur

Xcalibur 250+ Posts

No sympathy at all. OJ was in the best position to make sure this didn't happen to him.

1) Don't murder your wife
    2) Don't commit armed robbery
    3) Don't brag to nazis about boning white chicks

Even though OJ violated #1 and got a mulligan, I guess complying with #2 and #3 was too much to ask.

18. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

LOL accuratehorn. Now THAT would be karma.

19. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

Since it's racial in nature, I'm sure Brothers Sharpton and Jackson will whip the liberal media into a frenzy and ride to his rescue.

Oh wait, I'm not on the West Mall am I ? ........ never mind.

21. HornsForever'93

HornsForever'93 1,000+ Posts

An armed robber is beaten by skinheads. Low life v. low life. As far as the murder case goes, I wish it would be gone from our collective memories. Just seeing the racial nonsense on the CBS sportsline thread is sad.

22. South Austin

South Austin 2,500+ Posts

"He says the trick is: kick someone's *** the first day, or become someone's *****."

24. Xcalibur

Xcalibur 250+ Posts

25. Texas Taps

Texas Taps 5,000+ Posts

26. GabeRocksSocks

GabeRocksSocks 1,000+ Posts

Really? No one is gonna point out that this is the National Enquirer, one of the biggest BS tabloids in the nation?

27. Whiterock Horn

Whiterock Horn 1,000+ Posts

28. Texclerk

Texclerk 100+ Posts

The punishment is going to prison. Sure prison can be violent, but that does not make the violence right. I am as conservative as the next guy and do not think that convicted criminals deserve any breaks, but I find it morally reprehensible to condone such violence regardless of the victim.

29. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts