OK State postseason ban

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by Horns11, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Oklahoma State 'disgusted' over postseason ban

Looks like we're getting out of the XII at the right time, although I doubt we (or any other SEC programs) are super-clean too.

It's almost shocking that they're shocked by this ruling. Sure, the NCAA is a pile of feces, but the way they kept moving the goalposts for how/why they shouldn't be punished was akin to a 4-year-old maintaining his innocence while being caught with a hand inside the cookie jar.

Gotta love how OK State mounts its defense:
    1. It was only one player!
    2. OK, it was also a coach, but he only enriched himself!
    3. OK, it sort of enriched others, but he did that at another school too!
    4. Oh they already got punished and we weren't because of the original appeal? Well... how dare you wait until going through our appeal to adequately punish us!

2. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

This 4-year-old was merely stacking the cookies up real neat inside the jar...

3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

If you're looking for honesty don't look to big-time college sports.

4. Hillcityhorn

Hillcityhorn 100+ Posts

Ahhh too bad for okie lite. Maybe they should play by the rules & policies. Waiting on post season bans for their football program. Oh wait, too much involved there to enforce such in football. Look no further than Baylor. :puke::puke::puke:

5. Horns11

Horns11 10,000+ Posts

Funny you mention the Bears. Now that BU has its championship, I fully expect something to come out in 3-4 years about institutional control or improper so-and-so and they'll get a nice little slap on the wrist. Don't want to offend anyone!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Drew certainly isn't what he's portrayed to be. I wouldn't put anything past him.

• Agree Agree x 1