OKC vs Golden State

Discussion in 'Men’s Basketball' started by BabHorn, May 17, 2016.

1. BabHorn

BabHorn 10,000+ Posts

Hated to see the Spurs lose, but now it's time to pull for Durant and OKC.
    Surprisingly, OKC beat Golden State in game one. If they can take game two as well, they would put Golden State in a deep hole. And neither Durant nor Westbrook shot that well in game one. That has to concern Golden State.

Now pulling for OKC to win their first title. :hookem:

2. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Maybe in game 2 the refs will call the final minute correctly.... :D

3. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

I have been an OKC fan for some years now, due to Durant. Both teams didn't look that great in game 1, but maybe that's what happens when you play so hard and fast on both sides--legs and cardio aren't cooperating with shooting anymore.

Especially in the second half of these games, that will favor layups, set plays and inside game over acrobatic contested three's. The Warriors need to shoot all their crazy 3s in the first half and make sure to run plays in the second half, at least.

Go Thunder!

4. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Draymond Green got away with a Karl Malone "I'll make you regret contesting this shot by shooting with my knee out into your groin" move. Meanwhile Cleveland's Dahntay Jones got suspended for a game for doing less....

5. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

What a choke job by OKC.

6. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

That was a great matchup - esp with the two Barnes' guys on the court.
    The series had a lot of swings. Game 1 had everyone thinking it was going to be all Spurs. But, by the end, SAS looked old and slow.

Sports investing aside, I am for GSW as it confirms the supremacy of the West, plus I sort of enjoy the enduring pain of "Believeland."