@Oklahoma St-1/2/22

Discussion in 'Women’s Basketball' started by Zig72, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

With the new 5-day quarantine guidance, here's hoping UT will be good to go.

The temporary derailing of our season will be just a faint memory if A. Moore gets some minutes Sunday.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
  3. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

B12 requires 6 scholarship players and one coach in order to play a conference game

4. CreakyHorn

CreakyHorn 500+ Posts

A. Moore? Is she cleared to play?

5. LutherIsMyDog

LutherIsMyDog 1,000+ Posts

Has anyone found a link to Vic’s pre-OSU press conference? I’ve been searching You Tube and TexasSports.com and can’t locate it. Since we haven’t had a press conference since the team left for Las Vegas, I would enjoy seeing Vic on camera again.

• Like Like x 1
  6. WCBBNUT

WCBBNUT 2,500+ Posts

She posted about being excited to begin conference play but didn’t actually say that she was playing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zig72

Zig72 500+ Posts

A bit off topic, but Vic was asked what WBB would do to top MBB offering a free mimosa this morning at their game. He said if it was up to him, he would have a free open bar if he got all his players back. He didn't know if the admin would go along with that.

• Like Like x 3
  8. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Based on CDC’s retweet, doesn’t look like he’s on board. :(

• Like Like x 2
  9. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Wait, so correct me if I’m wrong, but the men’s game can have booze served, but women’s games can’t? I haven’t been to a home game this season thanks to COVID, so I don’t know if drinks are regularly served or not for either teams aside from seeing booze being consumed during todays men’s game.

10. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

I think the “Open Bar” is what scared CDC. That means ALL drinks are paid for by the host - no limit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Ahhhh okay that makes more sense then. Thanks for the clarification!

• Like Like x 1
  12. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jacob Johnson

Jacob Johnson 2,500+ Posts

I think the “free” part is what’s causing stress lol. The Erwin center would sell out if you gave people the option of an open free bar. I do know alcohol is allowed because in the moody center plans I saw a couple of alcohol bars that will be available for both mens and womens with tv’s if you wanted to watch the game at the bar as well. The mimosas was a great idea though and brought out a lot of fans for the mens game. Vic needs to do the same if not more

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. JoeDallas

JoeDallas 1,000+ Posts

Anyone know if this game is on ESPN+? Wasn't mentioned in the Statesman. I don't even know if I can find a radio.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jacob Johnson

I think she may be cleared but might be very limited depending on who we have cleared from Covid protocols. I know it won’t be a lot of players and just based on social media, I know Matharu, Ebo, Lattimore, Femme, and Moore made the trip. I’m missing one but don’t know who the other player is.

• Like Like x 1
  16. HornView

HornView 1,000+ Posts

Dallas paper says ESPN+ (streaming only)

• Like Like x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  17. JoeDallas

JoeDallas 1,000+ Posts

thx

• Like Like x 2
  18. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Well the university definitely has the money to fund an open bar :e-face-tears:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why couldn't it be on LHN?

20. DFW_Horn

DFW_Horn 2,500+ Posts

Road game.

• Like Like x 1
  21. hoopsalot

hoopsalot 500+ Posts

Just cut our Austin American Statesman paper subscription to Sunday only. Not one word about Texas WBB today. Disappointing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. CreakyHorn

CreakyHorn 500+ Posts

23. Jacob Johnson

I was wrong, it was Lattimore I saw and not Femme so everyone is there but Kobe, Gaston, and Femme. I really hope Moore is cleared to play

• Like Like x 1
  24. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  25. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Rori isn’t starting. Didn’t expect that.

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  26. Jacob Johnson

I’m going to attribute that to her being one of the players who had to miss practice this week. Probably just cleared the Covid protocol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

Dude OK State is pushing off like crazy time and time again with zero calls going against them. TF refs!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Bucksgal

Bucksgal 500+ Posts

Wow, could there be a worse start for Texas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  29. Malcom

Malcom 1,000+ Posts

Refs are determined to put our Ladies in foul trouble. And only 2 foul on osu???

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. 512HornsUp

512HornsUp 100+ Posts

The refs are calling an insanely biased game and it’s extremely obvious. We have had bad shot selections, poor passing etc, but OK State are getting so damn many no calls, while they’re quick to blow their whistle AGAINST us.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1