Ole Miss seating

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by zinger, Aug 22, 2012.

1. zinger

zinger 250+ Posts

Looking for seats on the web. Would appreciate any info regarding where visiting team's fans will be seated. Also any areas of the stadium that are not recommended.

2. KevinC

KevinC 100+ Posts

We tried to get tickets from the Foundation but the $8,000 cutoff was stratospheres above our donation level so we also went on the web to buy tickets. According to the Foundation the tickets they got for distribution are in Sections S,R,K & 106. They did not know where the band was sitting. Good luck and see you in Oxford. [​IMG]

3. zinger

zinger 250+ Posts

Thanks, Kevin. Exactly what I needed. Found seats on Stub Hub in section R. There were still a lot of seats available on the lower rows, leading me to believe they're not so good.

4. WestGAHorn

WestGAHorn 500+ Posts

ticket site i use...

May want to check them out before committing to stub hub. This site usually has more tickets and the prices are generally better.

5. zinger

zinger 250+ Posts

For the tickets i bought in section R same row the prices were very close. Don't know what your site charges for service and shipping, but for the two tickets Stub Hub charged an additional $48.00. You were right on the number of tickets being considerably more on your site though.

6. WestGAHorn

WestGAHorn 500+ Posts

looks like stub hub charges 10% for handling fees while the site i use is 15%. Both sites have seats in section L row 17, stub hub is 151 a ticket while the other is 135. So granted they are cheaper but you still pay the extra 5% for handling. still plenty of good seats available through both.

7. Borachio

Borachio 25+ Posts

Individual game tickets went on sale this morning through ole miss.

Buy tickets here

8. Bluff Horn

Bluff Horn 250+ Posts

I got 8 at face value from a local MS contact. Section Q, Row 10

9. utex02

utex02 25+ Posts

Anyone know where the band is sitting at ole miss?

10. HornTYS

HornTYS 100+ Posts

Got my seats yesterday!

Looking forward to it!

11. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Picked up my graduate student ticket yesterday. I'm in section 106. The ticket has a seating chart on it so endzone it is.