Olympic Women’s Hockey

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by BevoJoe, Feb 22, 2018.

1. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

USA women beat Canada 3-2 in the OT shoot out for the Gold Medal ending Canada 4 straight Olympic Gold medal wins.

• Like Like x 2
  2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

GOLD BABY!!! :trophy:

Congratulations USA Women's team!!! :usflag:

• Like Like x 2
  3. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

If you get a chance watch the shoot-out (NBC stream has it).

• Like Like x 1
  4. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I stayed up until after one to watch it. Really all out with the refs calling almost nothing short of requiring surgery. Best thing I've seen in this Olympics, and the one thing that beats NCIS reruns.

5. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

At one time in the mid 2000's there were lot's of aggy jokes flying around here that at least their women can win championships.....not so funny now is it?!? If it weren't for the US women we'd have something like two medals.

But hey, the men's curling team will be going for the gold......yeahhh curling.....I think they should be allowed to play with a beer in their left hand and a lit cig hanging from their lips.

• Like Like x 2
  6. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Should be a requirement for all curling teams.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Texex81

Texex81 500+ Posts

I watched the game on replay, and it was crazy. Glad we won.

And the Men won gold in curling.

This has been a very disappointing Olympics. However, I’m all about Women’s Hockey and Curling (any gender).

• Like Like x 1
  8. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

I did actually stay up and watch that final—about 12:45 or so. Very thrilling finish.

9. VYFan

VYFan 2,500+ Posts

Hey we apparently have a great wrestler coming up in the women’s ranks right here inTexas, which person says such person wants to go to the olympics.