One of many reasons Obama is toast

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by gecko, Jun 30, 2011.

1. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

2. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

He's missing the two biggest GOP weapons. Jesus, and the health care dealie.

He's got magic undies, and MA health care.

Obama does a helicopter dunk over a helpless Mitt.

3. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

4. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

5. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

i want to know how you obamabots who hated bush so much can possibly stomach the thought of another obama term? he took every ****** bush policy and multiplied it. We have gone from a deficit of 400 billion to 1.6 trillion. Unemployment from 7% to between 9 and 10%. 2 wars to somewhere between 4 and 6 depending on who we are bombing. We got a drug entitlement we could not pay for with the last administration and not to be outdone, we got an entire health care entitlement for which we have no possible chance of paying for it. He promised to go through the budget line by line to cut spending and waste, but he has yet to submit a budget in 700 days. In short the guy is going to get hammered by whoever the other candidate is because he sucks. They are going to hammer him on debt, and he has rung up more in a shorter period than anyone in history. they are going to hammer him on jobs, and overall economic malaise. At the end of the day Americans are not going back to work to put food on their tables even after he promised it woudl happend with his shovel ready trillion dollar taxpayer give away. How any of you think this bush on steroids menace deserves to continue his ruinous policies is sad, pathetic and moronic. He sucks. wake up.

6. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

7. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

why don't you go ahead and list all those intrusive laws that the social conservatives have thrust upon you to make you pray in say the last 30 years. Gonna be awhile so I won't hold my breath. And you're failing to understand people are not going to gie a **** about that. They are going to care that they have no jobs, and cannot eat. They are going to care that the country is bankrupt. They are going to care that the community rabblerouser is bush on steroids with spending and statism. But above all they are going to care that they have no jobs after he promised they would. The whole social conservative scare tactics are just not gonna play. They have no legislative success in this arena. It is a boogie man that has no teeth.

8. THEU

THEU 2,500+ Posts

looking at the current landscape it does appear to me that Romney will be the GOP candidate in 2012. He does just need to avoid major gaffes, and he will be the anti Obama. He does have business experience, which he will tout, and even if that won't play into great dividends in the WH, it will on the campaign trail with the current economic situation. Obama had his swing at the economy and he haven't delivered. Even Greenspan is saying the stimulus did very little to help.
    The two strikes against Romney are MA health care, and the magic undies thing. Btw, Mormons do believe in Jesus, although a very different version of Jesus than traditional orthodox Christians. So he can talk about Jesus in a generic politician way and still be safe. Most people don't want a prayer rally holding candidate, and so that makes Mitt middle of the road. Social conservatives will end up choosing the lesser of what they see as two evils. Romneycare will be dismissed by him as he states he wants to repeal Obamacare which will be enough for the anti Obama folks. Heck, a great number of anti-federalists will say that is MA's business and not the federal governments, and if Romney plays that up he will be in good shape.

Now, I won't vote for Obama nor Romney, but in Texas we all know whoever the GOP candidate is will carry this state.

9. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

I almost agree with you Yo. I too feel like the options are as weak this time as the last election. . . well not quite McCain was a wet noodle. Despite that I'm on the other side of the fence and feel like I'm forced to choose "generic republican candidate" because I don't think the country can take another 4 years of this clown.

I'm not sure what BO can hang his hat on except to continue to blame the republicans for driving a car in a ditch and taking credit for Bin Laden. Otherwise he has been a complete and total failure.

10. YoLaDu

YoLaDu Guest

11. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

Perry as his VP changes all this and balances out Mitt. Mitt is raising millions and might out raise BHO.

Austin Boston to WH ala Kennedy LBJ

[​IMG]

12. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

13. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

14. Namewithheld

Namewithheld 2,500+ Posts

15. Namewithheld

16. dheiman

dheiman 1,000+ Posts

I'm running out of hope. . . is there still time for change?

17. BigWill

BigWill 2,500+ Posts

18. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

19. Texas007

Texas007 1,000+ Posts

We don't need someone to inspire us, we simply need someone who is not an imbecile.

20. Namewithheld

21. gecko

gecko 2,500+ Posts

Romney-Rubio and its ballgame. Mchelle better get her shopping trips on the public dime done in a hurry.

22. TexasGolf

TexasGolf 2,500+ Posts

In reply to:

23. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

24. Lake_Travis_Horn

Lake_Travis_Horn 500+ Posts

I don't see Romney as the nominee. He's the leader now, but that's largely because of name recognition. By the time they start actually voting, I think he'll fall to the middle of the pack. I had hopes for Pawlenty, but he just hasn't seemed to catch fire. My guess is that it will be between Bachmann, Perry, and one other.

25. Septimus

Septimus 250+ Posts

26. MojoMan

MojoMan 1,000+ Posts

Barack Obama = [​IMG]

27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Massachusetts healthcare is good? [​IMG]
    The Link

Wait until PPACA goes into full effect....

28. zork

zork 2,500+ Posts

Bachman is overnmatched by the process at least in the early debate. Maybe she was just nervous.

29. Roger35

Roger35 2,500+ Posts

30. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

IF it was all Republicans that drove the car into the ditch it was all democrats that used an almost $1Trillion tow truck to get it out and and as they were bowing and taking credit the car is falling off the cliff into the abyss!!!

I am all for the Right going hard right and at the moment, I like Michele. The liberal media is terrified of her and I can't wait until they start really taking pot shots and she fires back!!!!!

It would be far Left vs. far Right, last time, Reagan handed Carter and Mondale their ***!!!