Orange - White Spring Game Roster?

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by WorsterMan, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

So far I see no indication that he's one of those guys that looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joe Fan

Joe Fan 10,000+ Posts

Some comments from TFB about the game --

Last year, when asked about redshirting players, Tom Herman mentioned Jalen Green as a guy that they found work for last season because Green “isn’t a guy that’s going to be here for 4 years.” Green gave the Longhorn nation more than a few glimpses of his talent on Saturday. He was all over Malcolm Epps and any other WR that he lined up across from.

DeMarvion Overshown made his presence felt today. #31 showed up in my notes numerous times when I looked over them before writing this. The blow that he delivered to Casey Thompson stopping him short of scoring a touchdown sticks out as his most memorable of the night for myself.

Jordan Whittington is the real deal. He was clearly gassed as the staff got him a ton of touches today, but the impact that he’s had and is going to have coming out the backfield is going to be invaluable this season.

It is very difficult to tell the difference between Joseph Ossai, Byron Vaughns, and Peter Mpagi physically. As a whole, the Texas team looked like a million bucks tonight. Strength and Conditioning Head Coach Yancy McKnight continues to prove that he is worth every penny.

Open Post | Tuesday, April 16th - The Football Brainiacs - UT Edition

• Like Like x 1
  3. #2is#1

#2is#1 1,000+ Posts

Feels like Overshown is going to have a big year