OTHER GAMES

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Chop, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

Watching both games. Is it me or does FSU atmosphere have a lot more juice than Alabama ?

I put Bama to iPad and left FSU on surround sound big screen

2. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Georgia throws 82 yard TD pass

• Like Like x 1
  3. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Man I thought FSU was going to get blown out. They've looked inept for most of this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Uh oh, Mack you in trouble!

5. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Georgia holds Alabama to a field goal and still leads by four.

6. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

Fsu scores again. UNC looks like their "scared to death".

7. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Mack has always had a problem with FSU.

8. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

FSU now up on N. Carolina 24 - zip!

9. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Maybe Mack thought he was playing Oklahoma State.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Georgia kicks 50 yard field goal and its lead is back up to seven

11. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Alabama comes back to tie game with 75 yard quick drive ending in TD pass with 3 minutes left in the half.

12. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Mack you in trouble. FSU definitely the better team first half. Scored 31 pts first half.

13. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Georgia comes roaring back. Fourth and one half yard at the ten with 56 seconds left in the first half. Georgia draws Alabama offsides. First down just inside the six. . . . Incomplete pass. . . .Incomplete again. Receiver was wide open but the QB air mailed it. . . . TD pass I think, although it was ripped out soon after he caught it. Under review. TD confirmed. Georgia back on top. Good game.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

My picks are soooo bad this week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Bama drives and spikes the ball with one second left in the half. FG try coming. 52 yard try. Georgia calls its last time out to ice the kicker. Good. Career long. 4 point game at half.

16. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Uh oh. Alabama has a kicker with long range. I didn't know that was allowed. Also, it keeps sounding like they are saying his name is "Will Riker".

17. Badass

Badass 2,500+ Posts

FSU has three personal fouls at end of first half, each time their head coach took charge and chewed u know what. Don’t recall our coach ever chewing sideline u know what. Amiwrong?

18. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Alabama holds Ga on first possession of second half.

19. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

UNC fakes a pitch and then throws over the top. Great play, man is open, but QB misses the pass. Next play he buys time scrambling around in the pocket and gets a similarly open guy, this time hits him and he runs for a TD.

2 point conversion is good, also thanks to buying time with his legs. 31-15. Impressed with this dude's mobility on that drive.

20. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Ga stops Bama on its next drive. Still a 4 point lead

21. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

I noticed how UNC is staying committed to the run. Throwing more in the second half but their play action game works. Texas doesn’t even try to run except busted plays. Also, UNC playing with effort unlike Texas. Their driving again!
    15-31 FSU.

22. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Already stopped the Seminoles and on the move again. Tide could be turning?

23. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

TD Tarheels!

• Like Like x 1
  24. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Alabama throws very long TD pass to Waddle to take 3 point lead.

25. AC

AC 2,500+ Posts

Pick UNC now they have the ball back.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Florida St picked off on the final play of the 3rd quarter. Was being chased out of bounds and tried to throw on the run to a receiver at the last second. It was 1st and 10; should have just tossed it past the sideline. NC down 10 with the ball and good field position.

• Like Like x 1
  27. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

And now a Georgia pass deflected, picked at the goal line, and then run back 45 yards. Huge swing there. It's hard to keep up with both these games, so much big stuff happening in both so rapidly.

28. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

ooh. Ga had a good drive going, but, on third and 10, the ball went through the receiver's hands, was intercepted by Alabama on the goal line, and then Alabama ran it all the way back to midfield.

29. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

Alabama takes advantage of the turnover and drives for another TD to take a 10 point lead

30. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

GA got robbed on a phantom PI in the endzone. Alabama scores to go ahead by 10.