OU hitter jawing at the pitcher

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by aUTfan, Apr 8, 2022.

1. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

So i'm watching the OU/OSU game cause its all I'm getting and I wanted to see what OSU had for pitching. The OSU pitcher walks an OU batter and the OU guy is steadily jawing at the pitcher all the way to first base.

I haven't been able to watch our guys this year, went to the beach last weekend instead of the games at Globe life field but what I've caught on video I haven't seen our guys mouthing to the opposing teams, I heard Tech was doing alot of that in our series. I did see Faltine get mouthy over something, cant remember what it was not but as a general rule I haven't seen that from our guys in the past. Anyone else seen this from our guys? or is this just the classless **** we typically see from Tech and OU? (I've actually seen some pretty classless **** from Tech, pretty typical from those guys) Or have I just missed it from our guys?

2. STHAustin

STHAustin 250+ Posts

Nixon (atTexas State) and Cobb (at OU) waved goodbye to the opponents after getting the last out of the game. Of course, both opponents had done the horns down earlier in the games but doesn’t everybody? Shouldn’t mean a thing anymore

3. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

I thought it looked like the Reds were playing the Padres.