Over/Under when Maziel...

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by dang-str8, May 31, 2016.

1. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

I will take the under... have serious doubts he makes it past 8 months.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

It will be <8 months that JF will be either dead or rock bottom (I.e., he barely escapes death).

4. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Either way, he probably ain't long for this world at the rate he's going.

5. snek

snek 500+ Posts

New Years Eve

6. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

We haven't seen nothin' yet. Summer is a whole other animal on the party scene.

7. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

I have a feeling, that he's going to do something outside Texas that lands him in Prison for a while. Could be wrong, him shuffling off this mortal coil seem to be the greater probability of happening.

8. 22Horn

22Horn 500+ Posts

pray that he does a 180 to get life in order and becomes a productive person in society....but probably will not be in sports....

9. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

10. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

I have a long and noted history of hating all things aggy. And nothing represents all things aggy more than this guy.

But this guys is sick. Real sick. He has money. He has no moral compass of his own and no one around him with a moral compass to get him under control.

I have been clean and sober 33 years, 8 months and 21 days. This guy was me 33 years ago (without the money). These actions of his will stop one of two ways. He gets the help that I was so blessed to get. Or he is dead. There is no in between.

:texasflag:

• Like Like x 4
  11. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

That true! The clock is ticking for him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

There is one in between...jail. Sadly it usually takes more than one of those to knock some sense into the substance abusing, reckless folks.

The first time or two it's still the cops fault or "if only I would've took my normal route home" or some other excuse ignoring the behavior that caused the arrest.

But yeah, smart money is still on someone being severely injured or dying.

Especially with JM since he's already been in two crashed cars over the last few months, destroyed a rental home, and is facing criminal charges.

13. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

While obviously Manziel has brought this negative attention on himself and can only blame himself, it is a terrible situation. He is obviously an addict and alcoholic. He also currently has plenty of money. These factors will likely result in death.

While I was never a fan, his talent on the football field was fun to watch. I hope he finds help soon, but he will likely find death before he does. Just a sad situation.

14. MudHorn

MudHorn Admin Moderator

Hope it doesn't come to that. Money and youth/immaturity can be a dangerous combo.

15. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

The parents are the biggest enablers in Manziel's life. Lesson reinforced - parents even if you can provide your kids with every thing in the world, don't do it unless you include an equal amount of responsibility.

• Like Like x 1
  16. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 2,500+ Posts

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/24/johnn...ugs-crash-dom-violence/?adid=hero1?adid=hero1

Sorry if I am not posting the link correctly. It is a TMZ story that broke last night. Granted TMZ has the journalistic integrity of the New York Post, but they do always seem to win evertime they get sued.

As stated I hate all things aggy and nothing personifies all things aggy more than this kid. But this is an American Tragedy. It appears he is behaving in the same way that he was raised, untouchable in his young life because of his football prowess, hangers-on that is the bane of all great athletes, and ended up in Hooterville where if they had found the other bloody glove in the front seat, the police report would simply say "boys will be boys".

It is clear that he is chemically addidcted, has shown violence towards women that will likely only escalate if not addressed. Many may think of him as a party boy. Having lived that life in my 20's, it is no party. It is a prison. A hell. And for the rest of his life, whatever that span may be, he will have 150,000 living ag alumni enablers that will only remember his game in Tuscaloosa and smack down of OU in the Cotton Bowl.

As a fellow man who was lucky enough to escape with my life, I'll be doing something that I never thought I could do. Pray for JF and trailer park family. This is escalating at such a pace he needs the support of his fellow man. Forgiveness and redemption are powerful things. But they are always
    a two way street.

:deadhorse::hookem2::texasflag:

• Like Like x 1
  17. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

even multiple trips to prison don't stop some people even if programming is given while in a custodial status...it simply prolongs the inevitable. I've seen it more than once with clients we have had through the years...

• Like Like x 4
  18. snek

snek 500+ Posts

Well, Mr. Numbnuts is now suspended for the first four games of the season. He is not even part of a team at this time and likely without an agent unless he has found one who does not dump him. IF he gets picked up by a team they don't get his "services" for the first four games.

He claims he will give up partying the last day of June, begin working out and getting into game shape July 1. Mmmhmmm, sure. Because it's just that easy. Especially for somebody as weak and pathetic mentally as he is.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

So tonight is Johnny's last night of partying for the summer? Everybody stay home and lock the doors. Escalated risk of car crash, assault, overdose, etc. tonight.

• Like Like x 2
  20. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

Leaving work early today....

• Like Like x 2
  21. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

I hope the locals know where their women and children are.

22. Brad Austin

Brad Austin 2,500+ Posts

Guess Johnny forgot July 4th weekend is days away. Surely he can't pass up those wild celebrations. No chance this June-is-it pledge holds through the weekend.

23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If he is in the swag-copter, did a date change really happen?

24. BevoJoe

BevoJoe 10,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

It's July 1 and Just as we thought......no Johnny, no nuthin'. [crickets chirping]

25. WorsterMan

theresachance[1].jpg

....JOHNNY WILL SHOW UP SOBER AND READY TO START WORKING OUT !?

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  26. dang-str8

dang-str8 1,000+ Posts

Is he wearing Colt's old jersey? Dude's just looking very pathetic.. Poor guy.

27. WorsterMan

Johnny DB.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  28. WorsterMan

Johnny.png

• Like Like x 1
  29. Creek

Creek 1,000+ Posts

Poor kid never had talent, just the Devils luck.

30. Driver 8

Driver 8 Amor Fati

What? He was a damn good college QB.