PacMan in trouble again

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Beau Vine, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Beau Vine

Beau Vine 1,000+ Posts

2. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

Part of his punishment was to stay away from strip clubs... Even if he is innocent, he is ******.

3. YearOfTheSteer

YearOfTheSteer 500+ Posts

I guess the first question that comes to mind is, what the hell is a female defense attorney doing at a strip club at 3am? I mean, she has every right to be there...it's just a bit odd.

"Adam" gets everything he deserves IMO.

4. HornGrad 93

HornGrad 93 < 25 Posts

You've obviously never lived in atlanta...

5. ProdigalHorn

ProdigalHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm trying to remember if Pacman was the guy who excused his presence at a NY strip club by saying he was just there because they needed to get something to eat.
    Regardless, he's beyond stupid at this point if he was actually there. It's hard to think that anyone would HAVE to set Pacman up, but he would be a pretty easy target I'm sure.

6. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

Yes, Pacman is the guy who went to the strip club to get something to eat. It was right before his meeting with the NFL Commisioner to decide his punishment.

Why people like that are given millions while there are millions of honest people going paycheck to paycheck baffle me. I know he is blessed with some sort of talent, but good lord...

7. Uncle Rico

Uncle Rico 1,000+ Posts

8. pmg

pmg 1,000+ Posts

Give the man a break. Maybe he was there just to buy some drugs, or get a bet down.

9. crash_davis

crash_davis 250+ Posts

this thread should get interesting when the pacman apologists come to his defense.

he's just misunderstood.

10. Vote For Pedro

Vote For Pedro 500+ Posts

Good. Hopefully this will put an end to any notion of him rejoining the Titans. The idea of seeing him representing the same team as VY has been leaving me rather squeamish.

11. velvet master

velvet master 100+ Posts

if you're trying to live out your dream, and your dream is to live in a rap video, then how can you stay out of the titty-bars?
    be fair.

12. TEXumAS

TEXumAS 25+ Posts

I'm sure Pacman only made physical contact with her b/c he misunderstood the term "tap that ***" [​IMG]

13. Norcal Longhorn

Norcal Longhorn 25+ Posts

If these allegations are true - He's the biggest moron in this league since Michael Vick - And I hope the Titans dump him.. [​IMG]

14. BayouCityOrange

BayouCityOrange 25+ Posts

Ghetto thug trash. Nothing more, nothing less.

15. hullabelew

hullabelew 1,000+ Posts

Her story was that she was there dealing with a divorce case.

16. l00p

l00p 10,000+ Posts

I would put PacMan as dumber than Michael Vick. Vick got nailed first time. PacMan, time and time and time and time and time and time and time again. He has been suspended, Vick was not before. So the award goes to PacMan.

As some said, even if he did not touch her he is in trouble if he went in there. At least he seemingly learned a lesson. He did not make it rain.

17. mudboy

mudboy 250+ Posts

18. zzzz

zzzz 2,500+ Posts

Ricky would obviously be third on the list because he did not hurt a living being and it was his desire to walk away from football and the limelight.

19. honolulu horn

honolulu horn 100+ Posts

Pac's a pretty swell guy.

20. ricky isn't harming others. he's just dumb for having too many baby mommas.

21. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

For some, addiction is food...or drugs...or alcohol. For Pacman it's strippers. Isn't there a Strippers Anonymous to help the poor guy?

22. Norcal Longhorn

Norcal Longhorn 25+ Posts

Ricky is a rastafarian, not a dogfighter or an assailant of women. He would rather smoke ganja, do yoga, and soak up eastern culture than play football. He violated the league's rules, served his suspension, applied for reinstatement, and was approved.

PacMan has just made his reinstatement a LOT tougher...I guarantee Al Davis would take a chance on him... I don't see Vick EVER playing in the NFL again if Goodell is still commissioner when he gets out in 2010...

I don't think Ricky really wants to play football at ALL; The only reasons he came back was (1) broke, and (2) You don't get paid seven figures a year to backpack and smoke pakalolo... [​IMG]

23. TexasDan

TexasDan 100+ Posts

Dallas or Oakland will take a shot on him, given a chance.

24. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

As always, people jumped the gun. This lady withdrew her request for a warrant to be issued today:
    The Link

25. Victorious1

Victorious1 250+ Posts

The fact of the matter is PacMan was told by the commish to stay out of strip clubs. Warrant or no warrant he was still caught in a strip club.

26. ngnichols

ngnichols 250+ Posts

27. jkhombre

jkhombre 25+ Posts

28. Macanudo

Macanudo 2,500+ Posts

29. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

The best part about Pac Man hitting a female defense attorney at a strip club? It's HIS defense attorney!

30. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts