PacMan wants to be a Cowboy

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Beau Vine, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Eastwood22

Eastwood22 250+ Posts

A man addicted to strip clubs playing in the Strip Club Mecca of the Southwest is bad news. I would put a clause in there that says any run in with the law and you pay us everything back plus interest.

2. starchild

starchild 500+ Posts

i would rather not see him in big d. i want to win as much as the next guy, but please tell me that there is enough decency in the jones boys to pass on this thug.

3. babysdaddy

babysdaddy 100+ Posts

4. i''m surprised people would defend signing this guy. it's like sweeping all of the oklahoma/miami player misconduct under the rug and saying you're just giving guys another chance.
    dallas should steer clear, imo.

5. PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS 100+ Posts

Note to Dallas: Try to trade evil Roy for PacMan.

Note to Tennessee: Don't take evil Roy for PacMan!

6. PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS 100+ Posts

Also,

7. NRHorn

NRHorn 2,500+ Posts

This kinda stuff kills me....look PacMan is a spoiled brat given a shot at doing something EVERY one of us would love to do. Prob is, we are old, or fat or white...this guy was blessed with a tremendous amount of athletic ability,,,however that's it.
    In my job if anyone did 1/10th of what Pac Man has done,,they'd be fired.
    In the Cowboys front office ,,ol Jerry would can anyone acting close to that (with the exception of Jerry Jr,) so I could care less how much this clown could help the Cowboys win. He is a child who shows no remorse or any accountability and I would not think twice about not offering him any job except as a porter.
    Just like Dre Jones,,,,there has gotta be a line,,and this man crossed it. Bye bye pacMan,,,good luck you DA. Try to work 9-5 now,
    Where has common sense gone?

8. SchertzHorn

SchertzHorn 100+ Posts

I agree with everything you said, but Jerry Jones' job, and every owner and coach in the leagues job is to win football games. That is it. If the player is reinstated (I didn't mean to sound like Bill Parcells but I kind of like it) then it is up to each owner individually to weigh the risk/reward. Pac Man is probably not a good person, and I wouldn't want my son/daughter to look up to this guy. But, this is PROFESSIONAL football and these guys are paid and make a lot of money to winning football games and championships. If he can contribute and it does not cost a lot, then I can see why an owner would pick him up.

9. PanzerDSS

PanzerDSS 100+ Posts

10. Third Coast

Third Coast 10,000+ Posts

I am old, kind of fat and white. I think I might be able to play DB in the NFL if I timed everything just right. Timing is everything.

11. since i'm not connected to the cowboys on the same level i am as the longhorns.... do it!

cowboys need a return man and they need a cover corner. do it.

the cowboy history is filled with great players on the field and ****** humans in the streets.

make it rain!

12. BigOHorn

BigOHorn 100+ Posts

There really isn't a problem with bringing in a player that has had legal issues and giving them that chance...the problem is when you have 4-5 of them....trouble breeds trouble...and eventually that camel's back will break with the Cowboys..

Lord knows we need secondary help...but man i just don't know if he's the answer

13. Captain Murphy

Captain Murphy 250+ Posts