Pat Narduzzi

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by GV Longhorn, Dec 20, 2013.

1. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Can't be "Mad Hatters". sounds too much like "bad hatters", and I know no one that is a member of the Les Miles fan club, if there is one.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

Only some Oklahoma State fans actually want Miles, but I think even the majority of that fanbase would rather stick with Gundy.

3. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

He may be headed to Happy Valley

4. Htown77

Htown77 5,000+ Posts

I feel like that would be a good fit and he could win there. That would make an already tough Big Ten East even tougher.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GV Longhorn

GV Longhorn 100+ Posts

6. GV Longhorn

GV Longhorn 100+ Posts

7. GV Longhorn

GV Longhorn 100+ Posts

Agree.
    Herman Needs to Go

• Like Like x 1
  8. anon

anon 25+ Posts

We're stuck with TH until we can afford buyout, which is not now. Discussion about successors now is moot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

We can't afford to not buy him out but I fear the administration won't ever admit they and Herman are wrong.

10. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Let’s make one thing perfectly clear. This is not the administration’s money. The athletic department is financially separate from the school. This is OUR money. It is OUR money that pays for every women’s sports and athlete as well as all men’s non revenue sports. Hartzell should understand that whereas previous presidents had no clue.

Herman is an athletic department decision. Only input from academics should be how will they fund Title XII.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. GV Longhorn

GV Longhorn 100+ Posts

Agree.