Paula Deen: I'm a Diabetic, Y'all!!

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Perham1, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

I've long viewed Paula Deen as a curious cocktail of inbreeding and Type-II diabetes.

It seems one of them has been confirmed.

2. Dionysus

Dionysus Idoit Admin

We went to her restaurant in Savannah a few years ago, only because my mom wanted to. It was filling, I’ll just say that.

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I give her credit for pulling herself up and creating a pretty good life for herself and kids.
    She found a niche and stuck to it. Now it is sticking to her.

4. Hornius Emeritus

Hornius Emeritus 2,500+ Posts

5. Black Ninja

Black Ninja 500+ Posts

Why is this post in West Mall? [​IMG]

6. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

Paula Deen took a few shots at Michelle Obama's eating habits (she was a guest on Deen's show) awhile back, and it offended all the lefties. I'm sure that is where Perham's vitriol comes from. [​IMG]

7. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I think I've gained weight just watching a few minutes of some of her shows. Still, sorry that she's diabetic.

Nice to see Leftwich show up to take a shot at the ebil lefties. You keep after 'em!

8. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

Someone asked why he posted it on this board. I was taking a stab at it. [​IMG]

9. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

Your knife found its accustomed target. [​IMG]

10. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

The post was about an overweight semi-obnoxious woman well past her best years who hypocritically and publicly engages in self-injurious behavior then finds a way to profit from it.

If that's not a metaphor for the modern-day Republican party then what is?

Or, as they say, it's all political....

11. general35

general35 5,000+ Posts

so basically what you are saying is you dont like her because she is fat? and yet you want a free healthcare plan at the expense of the 1/2 of the country that actually pays taxes and is going to end up paying for it. i imagine she can at least afford her own healthcare, let her eat what she wants if that is the case.

12. RomaVicta

RomaVicta 5,000+ Posts

I think he was just making a throw-away joke.

13. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

and yet you want a free healthcare plan

You're moving from the ranks of the amateur retard into the professional zone.

Come now, general, let's not have the embarrassment of the "crazy twins who killed their momma" thread.

14. NEWDOC2002

NEWDOC2002 1,000+ Posts

15. Leftwith

Leftwith 500+ Posts

Everyone who argues with Perham is crazy and hysterical! [​IMG]

Weird how it always works out that way for poor Perham who is just looking for some honest debate. [​IMG]

I have a friend like Perham. We all felt so bad for him that we put our money together and bought him an "I'm Surrounded By Idiots" t-shirt. After he put it on, we took a group picture with him in the middle. Good times!! [​IMG]

16. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

Pray tell your televistic diagnosing powers Dr. Perham.

My medical name is Dr. Nigel St. Nigel.

17. UT1986

UT1986 500+ Posts

Holy **** does everything have to a Dem/Repub issue with you guys. Give it a freakin' rest.

18. Uninformed

Uninformed 5,000+ Posts

19. Perham1

Perham1 2,500+ Posts

What is her HbA1c?

A lot of this goes over your head, doesn't it?