per aggy ex-coach - texas was in aggy's shadow???

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by tamster, Sep 6, 2012.

1. tamster

tamster 500+ Posts

wtf

based on what?

2. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

""I’ve never thought A&M was in Texas’ shadow. When they stood together, I thought Texas was in A&M’s shadow, but not enough (Aggies) realized it," Sherman said."

As I said on another thread - this is bad bull Coach - he honestly doesn't believe this - he thought it would make aggy love him because he dared say it.

3. Bill in Sinton

Bill in Sinton 5,000+ Posts

4. MeaHorn

MeaHorn 500+ Posts

torbush

5. KazooMan

KazooMan 250+ Posts

"Standing together" would mean that I would have to smell that sheep aroma emanating from aggy, and that usually keeps me as far from them as possible.

6. stanhin

stanhin 5,000+ Posts

7. Sterling

Sterling 25+ Posts

Senility and delusion are terrible things............

8. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

I'm sure Sherman thinks that, because he is that galactically stupid. He is **** coach and everyone knew it except the aTm administration.

Hiring Sherman at A&M on the recommendation of Gary Kubiak is much like OU hiring John Blake on the recommendation of Barry Switzer. Both Kubiak and Switzer would have recommended their idiot to be CEO of Microsoft if it would have gotten them off their staff.

Jackie Sherrill knew, but for Jackie, it was "anyone not named Tuberville".

9. coolhorn

coolhorn 2,500+ Posts

The shermanator's comment is the strongest proof I can think of that you should keep elderly people away from street drugs. It's about what you should expect when grandpa hits the crack pipe. The only "shadow" associated with the sports program at agricultural and mechanical is the fact that their sports program mostly is a shadow of what a good program would be. [​IMG]

10. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

11. Gontex

Gontex 100+ Posts

Can you spell delusional?

12. 1leggedduck

1leggedduck 1,000+ Posts

Delusional, perhaps. But I always felt like he was a decent football coach. He never did anything that was beyond being an advocate of his program. Seemed like a gentleman. If he could of won the ones they should have won, it would have made winning the few they were not supposed to win more meaningful. They still would have shitcanned him for not being on the SEC bandwagon, being aggies and all.

13. Clean

Clean 5,000+ Posts

"but not enough realized it", yeah, nobody realized it but him.

14. Jim Bob

Jim Bob 1,000+ Posts

Reminds me of Gerald Ford's famous gaffe, "There is no Soviet Domination of Eastern Europe."

15. TheGallopinGoose

TheGallopinGoose 2,500+ Posts

Happy Opposite Day, everyone

16. SunBurntOrange

SunBurntOrange 500+ Posts

I have been in the shadow of a few aggy chicks. But kinda hard to avoid if you are standing within twenty feet or so of one..

17. Tommy_Grand

Tommy_Grand 500+ Posts

Obviously you are are forgetting about women's basketball + men's drill team, + male cheerleading + FFA + sheep. Aggy has numerous national titles in these esteemed categories.

Texas is superior in some ways but not everyone cares about football, baseball, swimming, golf, men's basketball, female cheerleaders, money, academics, and hygene.

18. scottyhorn

scottyhorn 250+ Posts

Shermantor is an idiot

I still think it's weird that in 2012 you still have male cheerleaders
    At Texas A&M

SEC enjoy the Aggies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. SHS1984

SHS1984 250+ Posts

reminds me of the Iraqi spokesman that would deny the US forces were advancing and you could hear the bombs while he talked.
    [​IMG]