Piggie obsession

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Vol Horn 4 Life, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

Watching ESPN Tim Tebow interview from Fayettenam and what do I see in the background? A sign that says "I still hate Texas" with an upside down Longhorn and another sign that says "Texas is lack" with spongebob on it. What does that even mean?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Well, we beat them last night in BBall in overtime.
    f**k'em.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. dukesteer

dukesteer 5,000+ Posts

This type of envy further solidifies our reputation as an elite program. It’s all good.

4. blonthang

blonthang 2,500+ Posts

It used to kind of irk me a bit.

Now, it's like: "Cool!" .... wherever the Horns play, Hell, even some games THAT THE HORNS AREN'T EVEN PLAYING IN, you'll see some loser fan do a Horns down.

Funny to see hillbilly cousin marrying, mouth breathing, mobile home living, moonshiners like Neers doing it. Texas IIRC was hyuuuge in bringing in WVU to a real conference where their national exposure in football and baseball particularly is miles above what they had in years past.

Have a colleague from WVU who a couple of years ago took his wife to DKRTMS for the football game. His report back to me: "Man, it was a blast, we wore our WVU stuff, and going from the parking lot to the stadium all the Longhorn fans we met were saying "Good luck and such." He really couldn't believe fans could behave that way.

Yet, some fans, at any locale across the country will do the Horns down thing. Jealousy is a sad thing.

But to be despised is to be known.

Can't buy notoriety like that.

• Like Like x 2