Piggie vs Aggie

Discussion in 'On The Field' started by Vol Horn 4 Life, Sep 19, 2021.

1. LonghornDave

LonghornDave 1,000+ Posts

but it is a 100 year decision. Only 10years in. Problem for aggie is that they spent 9 million and 4 years for this loss.
    Funny thing is that aggie heralded Jimbo's 9 million and his staff was outreached throughout by a guy that makes 3 million! Wow. Adjustments when ark qb went down were fantastic and ark played like they wanted it more for 60 mins. Respect this coaching staff but don't think they stand a chance against Bama w a gimpy qb but we will see.
    aggie has many great players but they were undercoached by a lot. Money cant buy everything but it can buy Bourbon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
  2. LonghornCatholic

LonghornCatholic Deo Gratias

In predictable delusional Aggy fashion, they assume they’ll always beat the teams they’ve previously beaten. The basically only worry and talk about catching Bama.

3. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

The aggies were at least competitive against the hogs. We got humiliated.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. LonghornDave

Aggies proved they can beat any team they can hold to 9 points.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I_Dont_Exist

I_Dont_Exist 1,000+ Posts

In addition to proving they could hold Arkansas to less than 40.

6. moondog_LFZ

moondog_LFZ 5,000+ Posts

Yea, well, we scored 21 on that piggie defense, so nanee nanee boo boo. ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

It’s acceptable when an aggy says this:

2921CA3C-B722-4171-9DB9-BD6327DCB36B.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. utxhorns32

utxhorns32 100+ Posts

I often wonder just where your allegiance lies. We were in our second game with a complete new coaching staff. The outcome would of been closer with Thompson at QB and the defense wouldn’t have been on the field as long. Arkansas has proven to be a much better team than we all thought and Texas is proving not to be as bad as the overreacting was after that game.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

I cant figure out why aggy believes they are better than any other team. They got beat by a better Arkansas team and act like they are embarrassed by it. Maybe it's because they talked so much crap after our loss.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Because of this:

79D0147A-5D75-44C4-81B6-53856302358A.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Lots of gems on texags today:

D6E3358C-5D11-40AC-8883-183D4DB4BBEC.jpeg

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  12. Vol Horn 4 Life

Meanwhile Jumbo is in his pool with a glass of scotch laughing is *** off in disbelief how much they are paying him.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Pork Marlene

Pork Marlene < 25 Posts

guys, how's it hanging?

I've enjoyed stalking your board and particularly this thread.

we're thrilled that Texas is coming over. I'm not sure what that does to the rest of the world, but, I don't really care.

with zero reference to the previous game, welcome to the SEC, sincerely.

Now; down to business.

I spent the last week stalking TexAgs. In previous years I would hit different boards so this was my first year to prowl Texags, and man, what an experience.

if you're unfamiliar with SEC fan personalities, TENN has the most delusional fans. every year is a NC year.

however, the glut of 12 years olds on texags is challenging that tradition. I suppose the distinction between TENN and texags is the level of statutory delinquency prevalent in the intellect quotient at texags.

it seems to be a collection of fantasy football junkies. stats stats stats. "superior talent" "on paper" yada yada yada.

we have our share of meth-heads, crack-daddies, and cousin-wives, but damn, texags seems . . . ignorant in comparison.

that's all for now. good luck against TCU.

go hogs!

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Anxious to see an aggy co-worker in the office later this week. He gave me a lot of **** and smack talk about the Horns losing to arky and how aggy has arky's number and they always beat them - Ha! :clap:

• Like Like x 3
  15. WorsterMan

WorsterMan SEC here we come!!

Welcome to HF. Thank you not throwing any bombs about the game a couple of weeks ago... also we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the SEC and comments about our "unique" neighbor in Collie Station.

• Like Like x 1
  16. havoc7701

havoc7701 Sponsor and Aggy Ridiculer

Welcome to HF, Pork Marlene. Thanks for not rubbing it in. If you think lurking on TexAgs is an eye opener, try growing up in Bryan / College Station (BHS ‘96) like I did. Coming to Austin in 1996 sure was an enlightening experience.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Pork Marlene

Pork Marlene < 25 Posts

thanks guys. I'll be dropping by from time to time. I want to see UT get the swagger it once had. its a new world order since our shared experiences back in the day. you're back on track I think and maybe we are as well.

now, go and skull f**k the frogs this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Godz40acres

Godz40acres Happy Feller

ListEater still hasn't graduated!

[​IMG]
    (Click on pic for full-size image)

I promise, I did not alter this pic. It's an image capture from YouTube I made when looking for another UT video – check the dates on it.

And it looks like she just ate another list or is about to. That could be one in her left paw hand.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Detective Shilala

Detective Shilala 2,500+ Posts

I thought aggy looked much more competitive against arky than we did.

So we proud to say they got beat up by the same team that beat us up. Yay.... we’re pathetic.

Please tell me this is not hiw it’s going to be in the SEC. And if it is, let’s at least reserve our Stockholm syndrome for bama, not arky

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

Yes they did, but they weren't in their 2nd game under a new coach and in completely new systems offensively and defensively. And the game wasn't in Fayettenam.

• Agree Agree x 5
  21. Vol Horn 4 Life

Well, call me a minority then. I think the program may be permanently broken and unrepairable. Every single decision they make regarding football seems to set them back. I do actually agree with you. I stopped going to the Tennessee boards a few years ago because every time I would toss out a dose of reality it was like I just killed their first born then called some form of bandwagon fan or Bama fan in disguise.

At least here when we disagree it just ends up in an ignore button getting pushed. :smile1:

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Pork Marlene

Pork Marlene < 25 Posts

its not an understatement. all fanbases need lithium during the year at some point, but TENN is in a class by itself. since fulmer left and during each coaching change, etc., its still Natty expectations each year. they post on it relentlessly and I don't mean a&m style; they use complete sentences, philosophy and reasoning, and multiple paragraphs.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  23. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Tennessee's demise started with Phat Phil's "palace coup", followed by the Haslem's "dynasty". I have frequently compared the Haslem reign to Bum Bright at A&M - all demands, all talk, zero production.

Gotta love the Haslems putting Phat Phil back in charge and his first action was to ban them from Tennessee athletics.

• Like Like x 1
  24. rick mueller

rick mueller Burnt Orange Bleeder

Did you have to bring that up? :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
  25. Vol Horn 4 Life

The Haslems are rich idiots. Isn't it the Cleveland Browns they also keep screwing up?

26. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

Indeed, when they were forced out in Knoxville, they turned their attention to their other hobby - the Browns

27. txhorn_et

txhorn_et 1,000+ Posts

Winning is hard. Especially when your opponent has 6th year seniors. Just ask aggy

28. LonghornDave

There are no pools in CS, only concrete swimming ponds.

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 10,000+ Posts

It's not "his pool"; he is renting

30. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Jumbo's Rule 6 - possession is 9/10's of the law - the pool is his.