Pissed I'm not getting tickets via LHF

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Wild Bill, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

I never got any emails or letters in the mail, and I know my donations exceed what it takes to get tickets, so I called the LHF and basically got the run-around. [​IMG] Now I'm going to have to go to plan B and spend some big bucks. [​IMG]
    Anyone else in this same situation?

2. King Dusty

King Dusty 100+ Posts

Still haven't heard a word from them either. Last time I talked to them last week was told that final notices would be sent last night or this morning, but still nothing. Did they tell you 'no tickets' when you called today?

3. starchild

starchild 500+ Posts

got an email yesterday confirming my tickets. said that tickets will ship later this week

4. Friday

Friday 500+ Posts

You can check here to see if you will get tickets.

Donor Net

5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

They told me "no tickets" today if I had not received an email or letter as of today.

6. accuratehorn

accuratehorn 10,000+ Posts

Since they got 38,000 orders and will send out 14,000 or so tickets, I would say there are 24,000 like me, pissed at the whole priced out of the market situation.

7. starchild

starchild 500+ Posts

my understanding is that the 14K tickets that were sent out is down from 19K four years ago. (when we were in the same situation.) not a good trend line.

8. Wesser

Wesser 1,000+ Posts

How do you know that your donor level was enough? On the donor net thread, it seems that most (if not all) donated $2k or more. If you donated more than anyone on that thread then drive to bellmont and demand to see someone. If you are not above anyone there then you just have to accept that the donation level skyrocketed between 05 and 09

9. Pericles

Pericles 1,000+ Posts

I have an acquaintance who donates $2,000.

He did not get tickets via the first allocation, but once Texas got their additional tickets, he got an email and got tickets. However, he had to pay $275 for them, not the $200 that those of us who got tickets in the first allocation had to pay.

No clue what that 2nd allocation was all about. The additional tickets to Texas must have resulted from lack of demand by the locals (or sponsors?) for the CG tickets. I can't imagine that Alabama gave tickets back.

I guess the population in southern California is less interested in watching Alabama play than they were for USC.

Imagine that . . .

10. Wild Bill

Wild Bill 1,000+ Posts

11. majorwhiteapples

majorwhiteapples 5,000+ Posts

Wild Bill:

Did you make your donation by the first Priority Deadline last March?

12. Ignatius

Ignatius 1,000+ Posts

Did you fill out your postseason application on TexasBoxOffice.com by the deadline a couple of weeks ago?