Please Pray for Co-Worker's Family

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Orange Infused, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Orange Infused

Orange Infused 25+ Posts

The family of one of my co-worker's really needs some prayers. My co-worker's neice (8 years old) was diagnosed about 18 months ago with Rhabdomyosarcoma, a soft-tissue cancer that most frequently developes in children under the age of ten. Since that initial diagnosis, she has undergone surgery and chemotherapy. Due to the emotional strain of her illness, her parents separated not too long ago. Then, a couple of months ago, her father was also diagnosed with cancer. He just passed away on Sunday, and was buried today, leaving behind the little girl, her mother, and her brother (just 7 years old). As you can imagine, the strain that these illnesses has put on the entire extended family has been very difficult for them to bear. Please keep them all in your prayers, as Hannah continues her fight against cancer, and the entire family seeks to find peace in dealing with the death of her father at such a young age.

2. longhornbell

longhornbell 100+ Posts

Prayers for your friends. God Bless them.

3. Bevoette

Bevoette 1,000+ Posts

Prayers of healing for this little girl and strength for her family durring such trying times..

4. Texanne

Texanne 5,000+ Posts

What a terribly sad thing. I will keep this family in my prayers, especially little Hannah, who needs strength to fight her illness.

5. horniegrl14

horniegrl14 100+ Posts

Prayers and God Bless them

6. kjgirl

kjgirl 500+ Posts

Prayers for the family, how awful [​IMG]