Please Pray!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by Danielle, Sep 11, 2001.

1. Danielle

Danielle < 25 Posts

some of u know me,but some of u dont..but for those of u who dont,i live in NJ..10 minutes from the twin towers...i am just writing this to ask for all of your prayers for all of these innocent victims. I have deeply been effected by these events today..my aunt works in the twin towers,but she got out ok...but i know many other people who work here. Many of my friends parents and as well as family friends. I still dont have word on alot of these people. Also my father is a surgeon at columbia presbyterian hospital,where a bulk of the injured are being sent too..so please pray for him that he will be able to get through what he will have to see..and also please pray for all the victims, the nyc area and this country. This is the saddest day in American History! please keep everyone in your thoughts.

2. Danielle

Danielle < 25 Posts

3. HoustoNole

HoustoNole 25+ Posts

Your thoughts are in prayers.

4. Jalbert

Jalbert < 25 Posts

Lord , we know you hear our cries. Please take special care of your children and our brothers and sisters who were, and are still envolved in today's tragedy.

5. LonghornGirlie

LonghornGirlie 500+ Posts

Danielle, glad to know that you are ok. Thank you for posting. You and everyone there are in our prayers.

6. The U

The U < 25 Posts