Please say a little prayer today

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests' started by jt09, Nov 26, 2007.

1. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

Most of us just finished a great holiday weekend w/ our families, but one of my coworkers did not.

Allison, married less than a month and 6 or 7 months pregnant was involved in a very serious car accident. The driver of the other car ran a red light and tboned her. Her father tells me you would never believe anyone lived after seeing her car.

Her baby daughter was delivered via C-section and is in ICU. She is going to need a lot of love and prayers to make it.

Those of you who know me well, know I am not religious at all, but this is a pretty big deal to me. Rob, Allison's father, has been more than great to me, giving me a job, not once but twice when I needed one and was a big part of Westlake Lacrosse as well. Allison has been through a lot in her young life and was really starting to come out on the right side of life.

Please, please, please take a quick second to say a prayer for Ally, her baby girl Isabela, and their entire family.

Love,
    Jeff

2. mayberryrfd

mayberryrfd 100+ Posts

[​IMG]

Will do. Update when you can. I hope (and pray) everything turns out well.

3. jt09

jt09 500+ Posts

Thanks Mayberry - it's not looking good for the baby. Boss just left for the hospital. Bleeding on the brain and he kidneys won't start.

I know life isn't fair, but this one is kind of messing w/ me.