Poll: Going into B12 Tourney, do you think we make it to Omaha??

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by LHABSOB, May 21, 2023.

?

Going into B12 Tourney, do you think we make it to Omaha??

Poll closed May 28, 2023.
  1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 1,000+ Posts

Curious about what everyone thinks of this team and our chances for this year? It would be quite an accomplishment if Pierce takes another team to Omaha.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. STHAustin

STHAustin 250+ Posts

Gordon and Johnson are very good starters, but they often don’t get through more than 6 innings. That leaves it to the bullpen to finish, and I just don’t think there has been enough consistency in the relievers to expect them to hold a narrow lead in postseason play. So do I think they get to Omaha? Unfortunately, no. Do I hope they get to Omaha? Absolutely!

3. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Yes. Omaha again.

4. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life Good Bye To All The Rest!

This team is hot at the right time. Witt looked really solid yesterday. My tix were right behind home plate and his movement was crazy. With him improving and the other starters getting better while at the same time the offense is clicking on all cylinders I feel like this team is primed for a deep run.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Phil Elliott

Phil Elliott 2,500+ Posts

The bullpen is still shaky but everything else about this team is right on.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. FWHORN

FWHORN 10,000+ Posts

I think this team is Omaha capable but a lot will depend on do they host the regional and what their super regional pairing is. My gut says Texas wont be making the trek to Nebraska this year but my gut told me the same thing about this time last year and I was pleasantly wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I voted no, but if our guys all stay in a groove we will be a really tough out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. aUTfan

aUTfan 2,500+ Posts

I voted yes. The team is playing almost what I thought it was capable of, the offense is definitely where I thought it could be, the pitching is just a little off where I was expecting and Stehle and Morehouse could turn out to be heroes in the post season, so the book isn't finished on them just yet.

The defense is unquestionably tight, i never had any doubts about the defense at all.

• Like Like x 1