Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

https://www.yahoo.com/news/progressive-democratic-rep-jamaal-bowman-184229013.html

"They occupy our streets. They mass incarcerate us, but they leave us food insecure, in transportation deserts, and our buildings and schools falling apart. F--- that!" Bowman said at the event while speaking about the history of discrimination against Black people and policies that have marginalized minorities, prompting cheers from the crowd.

"We've got to go big, and take it to another level. And this is our moment. This is the moment," the New York Democrat added.

• poop poop x 2
  4. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

What exactly does that mean? Serious question.

6. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I'm not sure.

7. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

To which liberal city run by blacks is he referring?

8. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

9. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  11. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

“Unsanctioned boxing matches”, what the heck is that?

12. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

#NguyenForTheWin

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

16. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Wait...did you ever question Trump's honesty? The "hypocrisy finder" only points one direction.

17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

That doesn't mean anything. I point to the most damage being done to the country and in my view it is Liberalism.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

That's fair. We'll have to agree to disagree. Looking only in one direction creates a mammoth blindspot in the other. I think the extremists are the problem, on both sides.

19. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah, blah, blah

20. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Summer of love
    Russia Russia Russia
    on and on

Blind spots alright

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If you believe “defund the police” is a Republican policy, you are an idiot, liar or both.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 2
  22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I know there are many instances where Trump lied or embellished. So did Obama. It's all out there on YouTube.

Trump was trying to enforce a law (immigration). The Left is trying to gut it by circumventing the law. The Left CLEARLY came up with the Defund the Police campaign and now they are blatantly lying about it. Trump wanted to restrict/vet/ eliminate immigration from rogue nations (and it was not ALL Muslim nations). The Left, which hates fundamentalism, decided to oppose it and pretend they were being true Americans when the import of homophobia, misogyny and literal belief in the Koran is something they abhor.

The corruption in the Biden family was ignored and the extremes of AOC and The Crew or whatever they are called is gaining traction because they are brainwashing people. I'd like to see another President with Trump's policies but without the bluster, the Twitter nonsense and the election situation (saying it was stolen). There is nothing about the Left that I want. Nothing.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Does anyone know where I can get a 500K painting from Hunter Biden? Not for me but for a friend. Yep I know, the Big Guy gets 10%.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Are you seriously attempting to deny that it was the LEFT that actually called for substantial defunding of agencies and that Democratically-run cities which DID substantially defund their law enforcement agencies are seeing serious spikes in violent crime?

Do you realize that law enforcement funding is NOT mentioned in the Blue State Bailout bills? The defunding actions occurred before that sort of crap was passed and the federal funds had NOTHING to do with keeping officers with their departments.

• Winner Winner x 2
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

This is what Liberals do... instead of focusing on the kids they are focusing on bashing Israel and doubling down on CRT along with Liberal talking points. Notice how they hate police unions. Supposedly they love unions but it's only the corrupt "working class" unions they support. The police unions act EXACTLY like all other unions, but that type of behavior is to be cherry picked.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nation-largest-teachers-union-consider-160018723.html

"Three local unions affiliated with the country’s second-largest teachers’ union, the American Federation of Teachers, issued statements condemning Israel as an apartheid state this month. AFT president Randi Weingarten claimed in an interview earlier this year that Jews are “part of the ownership class” that works to deny opportunities to others.

During the conference this week the NEA is also set to debate measures on “decolonizing curriculum,” creating a racial justice task force and opposing police unions, according to the report. The union will also discuss sending a letter to the University of North Carolina to urge the school to grant tenure to Nikole Hannah-Jones, the New York Times journalist who developed the magazine’s controversial “1619 Project.”

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  27. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

Biden's tweet sounds very communistic. Calling the citizens "workers." WTF

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Black Americans have higher wealth per capita than folks in Africa plus:

In fact, since Lyndon Johnson declared “war on poverty” in 1965, government efforts to fight poverty have cost more than $23 trillion.Jan 23, 2019

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Ducking crazy:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1