Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Honestly I am just gob smacked that so many people are pretending transgenderism is normal.

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

They are not pretending per se. Instead they are deathly afraid of being called a racist or terrorist for opposing trans.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    I am sure you are right about some. But to have people support mutilating children?

4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

These are the same people who turn a blind eye to the rape occurring at the border.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

“Blind eye” “pretending”, in a sense same way of saying same sentiment. Country is beyond help, “let’s go Brandon”.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 2
  7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I saw this, and I don't get it. Trying to get woke ******* to join the military isn't a smart strategy. Few will join, and it's hard to imagine them making good soldiers and sailors.

The military is and should be a place for guys with balls - southerners (white, black, and Hispanic) and people from rural areas. Those guys will be turned off by this sort of thing.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

WTF isn't strong enough
    What happened to our country?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Another person reading Horns Fans. I said genderism is another form of multiple personality disorder of the 1970’s.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

New Bud lite Ad
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Don't forget. SNL was actually ahead of its time in the '90s. Adam Sandler and Chris Farley at the top of their game.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Why didn't they turn ITs mic off?

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

16. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

What am I missing? It does look like they won and didn't get run over like they should have.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  18. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  20. utahorn

utahorn 500+ Posts

In keeping with the current times, I now identify as a Black Californian. Give me my money!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

22. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

This is NOT the Bee
    "
    A judge ruled that a transgender woman could not have indecently exposed her penis in a YMCA female changing room after agreeing with her claim that she’s too fat for it to be visible.

Darren Glines, who now goes by Rachel, was found not guilty of three counts of indecent exposure at the facility in Xenia, Ohio.

Judge David McNamee cleared Glines after agreeing that the size of her belly meant it would be impossible for anyone to see her penis.

Glines, 31, has had several complaints made against her dating back to 2021 – with at least three people complaining that they saw a ‘naked male in the female locker room.’

One of the complaints stated that there were three juveniles present during the incident, with a woman going to the front desk to report the issue.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Obviously Garmel is the real authority on stuff like this, but doesn't the judge have a point here? If you can't see it, is it being exposed?

• Funny Funny x 2
  24. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Did the judge see the defendant nude to determine if the penis was hidden?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

There's no mention of the judge vomiting from the bench, so I assume he relied on the testimony of witnesses.

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

The real problem is, those women can't UNSEE whatever it was they saw, even if it was just a hairy dunlap belly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

In addition to adult female there were 3 17 y o girls

28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I completely understand, but let's suppose I'm the trial judge and dealing with the Texas indecent exposure statute. It says, "a person commits an offense if he exposes his anus or any part of his genitals with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person, and he is reckless about whether another is present who will be offended or alarmed by his act."

It refers specifically to the exposure of theanus or genitals, not his hairy fat stomach. It would gross me out and I wouldn't feel good about it, but I'd have to follow the law as it's written and let the guy walk.

29. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

MrD
    Is there any law against a man exposing himself to 17 y o girls?
    Even if his fat covered his tiny dong

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No. For starters, the Texas indecency with a child statute requires the child to be under 17. In addition, even if the girl was under 17, the act still limits itself to showing your *** or your junk. The big difference if it's a minor child is that it becomes a second degree felony rather than a Class B misdemeanor.

• poop poop x 1