Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

This is another example why we should just vote all Liberal politicians out and marginalize their followers as we do Communists and Nazi's:

NAACP stands by leader slammed over comments at critical race theory rally

They are gone mentally. They believe in their inerrancy and cannot be negotiated with even with they use hate-filled, violent rhetoric. Our Liberal friends here are apparently in agreement with this because they continue to say things that are hopelessly naive.

• Like Like x 1
  2. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  4. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

5. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The problem is not one of equality; it's that we are being demanded to adopt other cultures. Equality is not favoring one culture over another or abandoning what we like in favor of what they like. They want us to be black. That's the message I'm receiving.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

This is NOT OK. As much as I abhor Tucker Carlson he does not deserve to be verbally accosted. This dude isn't yelling/screaming but simply confronting him to tell him he's "the worst human being known to mankind" in front of his daughter is over the line.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  7. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

If you find Tucker Carlson to be the worst human being known to mankind - presumably living only - then what do you think of Kim Jong-un?

• Like Like x 1
  8. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

They're just sick people. It's that simple.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

11. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

12. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

No way. You don't get it. Only white people can be racist.

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

16. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

17. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

He was the dallas pd chief until 4 years ago or so. Not a bad guy, but he knew what he was getting into when he left for Chicago.

He handled the situation here in 2015 very well. Nutcase killed 5 LOEs at random during a small SJW march in downtown dallas

• Like Like x 1
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

From one progressive **** hole to another. Yeah, he would have to be under a rock to not know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. HornHuskerDad

^Excerpt from the linked article:

"While the change in migration patterns is obvious, Brown said, the federal government is focused on responding rather than planning."

This sums up the Biden administration in a simple sentence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Please tell me you recognize that's wasn't a quote from Brown but rather editorializing by the article author.

So, the Washington Examiner summed up their perspective of the Biden administration in a simple sentence.

I'm not saying the Biden Administration's response is without fault. Still, if there was a specific quote where the Government official said "we are focused on responding rather than planning" don't you think it would have been included?

This is the line that is crossed by conservative and liberal media. They embed editorializing inside actual news stories.

22. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  23. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

I wonder where these libtards think they're going to get their food when there's no one to operate the filler on the strawberry yogurt line at Chobani. And I guess they'll be happy with their teeth rotting out when they can't get their crest/colgate.

24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Of course they would never say they weren't being proactive. Nobody would admit to that. The editor is possibly saying that's what they're doing, if not by choice, then by either political expediency, lack of resources or incompetence.

I choose incompetence because there is another way to describe the BA in one sentence:

They are a gang of zealous activists, consumed with messaging and mindless egalitarianism to the detriment of actual Constitutional governance and prudence with the taxpayers money.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  25. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 4
  26. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Not a single one of those names is racist.

Many organizations and names are associated with founders and discoverers. The left literally wants to re-write history. They continue to treat Orwell as someone who left a how-to manual...it really is even worse that those who believe L. Ron Hubbard is somehow a religious figure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You are free to move that to Quackenbush. :beertoast:

28. HornHuskerDad

• Like Like x 1
  29. HornHuskerDad

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  30. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

I'll guess goodbye Davis Mountains in Texas - ya know, named after United States Secretary of War Jefferson Davis.

Edit: Clicked on the article. LOL!

'The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and other state agencies recently halted the use of "Asian carp" to describe some invasive species of fish in the wake of rising anti-Asian violence.'

Who hasn't been motivated to punch an Asian person after seeing a fish?

• Funny Funny x 4