Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Exactly on the ending. We were thinking it was rushed. The actors must not have liked it either. It had a lot of wind left in it's sails in my opinion but the boats in the dock on this one.

2. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

3. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 10:57 AM PT – Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A California high school teacher is said to had bragged about turning his students into “revolutionaries.” An undercover Project Veritasvideo released on Tuesday, showed Inderkum High School’s Gabriel Gipe admitting that he and a growing number of teachers use the classroom to push communist propaganda.

The AP government teacher explained when he’s not disrupting conservative events with his local Sacramento Antifa Chapter, he grades students based off their willingness to attend radical fringe events.

This is what the right is worried about. A lunatic teacher.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Project Veritas doing the Lord's work by exposing militant HS social studies teachers. This is important work!

5. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Actually, it is important work. Otherwise, there will be more impressionable people like you supporting really dumb ideas because they don’t understand history or economics.

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Wow did the Sacramento school board get it from outraged parents over the Commie teacher. Being asked how they could let it go on for years.

7. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They probably didn't think much of it. A commie teacher isn't uncommon in California. The board probably wondered why they singled out this particular commie teacher to get upset about.

9. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

10. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Oh yeah it is. The turd had the commie hammer and sickle tattooed on his body. Now switch that symbol out for the swastika, a symbol that didn't have near the body count that the commie one did, and let us know how you'd feel.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It came out during that school board meeting how many teachers and admin there were who taught the same crap, went along with or did not stop the crap.
    Think this one small school district is the only place it is happening?

12. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Can anyone explain this looney tunes article? For a guy who wants racism to disappear, he seems like he can’t stop talking about it. I think his problem is that he is trying to rationalize why Asians are now considered white folk (note Asian women make more money than white men).
    White supremacy, with a tan - CNN

14. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

The author has issues . I'm thankful I'm not him

15. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

16. Duck Dodgers

Duck Dodgers 1,000+ Posts

Since Texas produces about 25% of the nation's oil last time I bothered to look, and probably a much higher percentage of gasoline, can we cut them off for petroleum products as well?

Or is it all just leftist virtue signaling bull ****, where they don't dare do anything to make some suburban woman have to pay more to fill up her SUV?

• Like Like x 1
  17. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

^Excerpt from the linked article above -

"Portland is a dumpster fire and Texas is thriving."

Patrick nailed it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

19. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Run Pincher

Run Pincher 2,500+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1
  21. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

This is an interesting article. She considers herself a "limousine liberal" who's a hypocrite for sending her kid to a private school. She pins it all on "funding." If only politicians would tax people harder and fund schools more . . .

(Side note - the funding excuse is almost surely ********. She says she lives on the East Coast. That almost surely means that she lives in a blue city with schools that have tons of money but just suck anyway since money has little to do with a school's performance. But we'll ignore this for now.)

After hemming and hawing for awhile, she finally comes out and says it.

"I’m not willing to risk my child’s future in an unreliable system – where, even before the COVID-19 pandemic, students are far below their appropriate grade level – merely to prove my progressive credibility when my career and philanthropy already do that."

Put aside the obnoxious delusions of grandeur for a moment, and put aside the underfunded delusion as well. She and other liberals who do this really don't understand what makes them hypocrites. One can put their kids in private schools and also be supportive of public schools. There is nothing wrong or hypocritical about that. In fact, it's honorable.

What makes her and so many like her hypocrites is that they aren't willing to risk their own child's future but think other parents should have to risk their own child's future. It's the denial to other kids the privilege that her own kid gets - especially when people like her righteously proclaim that they think privileges of various types should be torn down and nullified. That's what makes her a hypocrite and what should make her feel guilty.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

You can apply this to a dozen other issues. Root cause is failure to understand bell curves.

23. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Pure virtue signaling. Whenever it benefits the state (or this case, city), they magically find non-restricted funding to get the purchase or travel done. California has a travel ban to over 1/3 of US states yet their state schools play in-conference sports in those banned states without fail. Look at that - the travel expenses to Montana came from donations but the travel expenses to Oregon came from the state of California. What are the odds! Same thing here. Portland's mayor wants to fill up his car? "Surely this gas is from California not Texas!"

24. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 5
    • poop poop x 1
  25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

26. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

^So the Taliban wants to go to war with BLM?

27. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

mc
    I needed 2 laugh emojis
    1 that there was a Floyd mural in Kabu
    And 2 that the Taliban painted over itl
    I thought that was a Bee joke

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Sounds good to me. Let the grifters get airlifted over there and try to figure out some way to make rock burn. In the meantime, the cities in the USA get to hose down the streets and have some peace.

• Like Like x 2
  29. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1