Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Worse than Jan 6 (except the 150 or so who battled the capitol police)?

• poop poop x 1
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I completely disagree with the content of the protesters speech. Build Back Better doesn't build, doesn't repair anything, and would be worse. They are completely deceived on the issue. However! I completely support their right to do what they did. There was no violence. They didn't impede her movement through the building. What they did was crossing lines some and invading privacy. But I think all politicians need to be confronted with the opinions of The People. It's just we need people who actually know what they are talking about.

God bless America!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dunno. Even in Stalinist Russia you could take a dump in peace.

• Funny Funny x 5
  5. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

U F B

6. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

No you couldn't. Stalin or Kruschev would poison you or shoot you where ever. There was no place of safety. The difference was the People had no say.

But in the US politicians need their cages rattled by the People more. It's just that they need to hear voices demanding freedom and backing off and following the rule of law. The US would be a better place if politicians were afraid of people demanding freedom.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Horn2RunAgain

Thank you, but I'll settle for my voice being heard at the ballot box. An organized protest is ok, but following someone to the shitter? I bet she wished she had some bullets in the chamber while on the john (not talking about gun ammo..)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I'm not following a politician into the bathroom any time soon, I know that.

I'm sure she felt threatened. It was a strange thing to do.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

Excellent summary, Monahorns.

• Like Like x 1
  10. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Since Sinema is a fellow Democrat, they are merely reminding her of the proper way to vote.

11. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

^Since she was elected by the people in the state of Arizona, it seems she should represent the interests of her constituents ahead of the party line - and the assumption is that the voters in Arizona voted for her moderate views.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

You're correct. I was just having fun with the Democrats yelling at Democrats part.

13. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I disagree wholeheartedly. There is a balance to be had about when and how we communicate and even protest against our leaders. Chasing someone into a bathroom, throwing a politician out of a restaurant or heckling them during dinner, or going after their family is too far. If we can no longer be civil and expect other people to be civil in how we debate, then we are in for a world of crap. You follow me into the can and start screaming at me, i'm going to get up, try and put your head in the crapper and flush. In that order.

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. humahuma

humahuma 1,000+ Posts

Yelling at a politician, can’t agreed with that, I give my guys ear plugs over a certain decibel otherwise it would damage their ears. Don’t want to damage anyone’s ear over a political matter not even a politician.

15. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And by recording, it may well have been an ILLEGAL thing to do!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I agree in general. But if there is true corruption and tyranny going on, citizens should be able to get in politicians faces. Of course politicians have a right to defend themselves and to privacy. I don't think accosting a politician at home or with their families in public is the way to go, but I think Sinema was at a college campus giving a speech or something related to her job as a representative.

I don't see much civility really. Lockdowns, private property closures, vaccine mandates, etc. The government my do all this to us with a calm voice and a smile but they aren't civil. It's time to drop the pretense.

17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Dear Soros, f**k off and die you creep.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

19. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Soros

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  21. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Sorry, I thought my post was clear, but now see how you might have thought it was about you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Agree Agree x 4
  23. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

There are a few people that should be forcefully eliminated off the earth. He's one of them. His offspring too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Soros also funded the group of illegals who harrassed Sinema in bathroom.

25. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I was going to post a simlar stat on chicago but thought this one kinda represents the entire Blue parts of the country
    Tweet

See new Tweets
    Conversation

[​IMG]

Phil Kerpen
    @kerpen

DC reported COVID deaths June: 7 July: 8 August: 12 September: 15 DC reported homicides June: 14 July: 21 August: 24 September: 18

8:07 PM · Oct 3, 2021·Twitter Web App

26. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

How to link a tweet:

1. Navigate to the tweet you want to link and click the SHARE button at the bottom right of the tweet.
    upload_2021-10-5_10-25-35.png

2. Click "Copy Link to tweet". This saves the link to your clipboard.

3. Click "Media" in the HF posting header.
    upload_2021-10-5_10-27-50.png

4. Paste in the Twitter link (Ctl-V is the shortcut for Windows users). The click the EMBED button.

upload_2021-10-5_10-29-42.png

That allows you to save all the formatting and the user can click directly into the Tweet.

• Like Like x 1
  27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Another way (which I do) is to highlight the entire date/time line, Right click, highlight and pick "copy link address." Then simply paste to the site. You don't even have to use the "Media" for it to work.

28. Horn2RunAgain

When I saw that video on Tucker Carlson I thought she should have stopped, asked questions of the questioner including having her show ID. Take that info, give it to her staff and investigate. Then release to the media any connections that might shine light on "why" this event happened.

Once these activist orgs are exposed, it's game over for them. It's no longer some young, desperate, emotional voter to people that click to watch. They're paid actors

29. n64ra

n64ra 1,000+ Posts

Hmm, it's legal to have COVID in DC but illegal to have guns. Perhaps if they legalized guns, homicides could be low like COVID deaths!

30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Hot Hot x 1