Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Change brake fluid? Color me impressed. I did not know GS did that. Bet they don’t now.

2. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

I'll supply the lighter fluid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Notice aoc says she knows How to change brake fluid. Not that she changed her own brake fluid.
    LOL
    bet she watched a how to vid and is now an expert. :rolleyes1:

4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Just going to leave this here...the pink implies that the county was FORCED to recognize this dude as a female.

[​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

My Son in Law's brother works at a prison in Cal. A lot of male's are doing this and being transferred over to the women's prison. The females are being abused, raped and all kinds of other bad things. The politicians know about this but they are being silent because their base is WOKE!

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  6. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Can it end?

7. EDT

EDT 1,000+ Posts

Horn,
    Many of the females are in a state of fear. Some find a way to be put in solitary confinement. It's really a sad situation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Meanwhile, those of us who sounded the alarm a decade ago were called conspiracy theorists who were simply 'phobic.'

Now that people are waking up, it is almost too late given how many States codified the molly-coddling of the perverts into law...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Science has said for years that free preK education is bad or has no effect on kids yet progressives want the government to fund it with tax dollars. Let’s trust the science!

Of course pre-K and cash help kids … right?

11. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  12. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

If you are facing prison, how long does it take to “identify” as female. Asking for a friend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

14. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

15. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

I don't know how anyone Jewish could vote democrat at this point.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

About as long as it takes to say "I identify..."

17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The point is power; not science or helping kids. Power. That is the point of everything they do. It all makes sense when you understand their motives.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Penn swim team shows 'full support' for Thomas

How nice then you read the quote:

"We value her as a person, teammate, and friend. The sentiments put forward by an anonymous member of our team are not representative of the feelings, values, and opinions of the entire Penn team, composed of 39 women with diverse backgrounds."
    The statement was not signed, but a Penn spokesperson said it represented "several" members of the team.

We support you so much we don't want to be named! Yea "several" I bet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Hot Hot x 1
  19. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

I'm just shocked The View still gets enough viewership to keep it on the air. Whoopie has been an insane mouthpiece of the left for years now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

I heard someone say yesterday that there is no way she is anti-Semitic, she is just a very stupid famous person. There are lots of them.

21. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Gotta start the indoctrination early...

• Agree Agree x 4
  22. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

AOC is indeed "All Out Crazy" - AOC: Capitalism 'is the absolute pursuit of profit' at all costs (yahoo.com)

Excerpt from the linked article -
    "So to me, capitalism, at its core, what we're talking about when we talk about that is the absolute pursuit of profit at all human, environmental, and social cost."

And the asinine thing is that apparently she really believes that.

23. horninchicago

In other words, what Democrats do as the constantly prey on stupid people for votes and do what they can to ensure they remain stupid.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

To me... The clear clue that what follows is made up bull $hit.

Capitalism is several things in roughly this order of importance. First, it is a society that has private property rights. Second, it is about humans acting to make their lives materially better. Third, it is about division of labor.

From there come economic laws that we learn about in high school, and many we should learn about in high school. The more I think about it one of the biggest problems with education is that we don't teach our kids economics. It is more important than social studies imo. History is important, but you need a solid understanding of economics to understand or evaluate history.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

26. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I agree. I have argued before that other countries that don't have democracy or capitalism very often long more for economic freedom than political freedom. While it is important to have political freedom over the long haul, it is the economic freedom that most impacts our day to day lives.

27. horninchicago

273450439_10225121729982759_3899567295265080890_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Hot Hot x 1
  28. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

29. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I had to take Economics in high school. It was crap though - basically Keynesianism for dummies. I remember my teacher was very well-endowed though and wore tight shirts. So though the material she taught was garbage and a waste of time, there was a silver lining.

• Funny Funny x 2