Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Thinking of our dear Lia Thomas...

[​IMG]

2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Cal is becoming a 3rd world ********.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  3. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

When you read the story you learn it is One loon doing that and he is well known to the police.:confused2:

5. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

People are blaming DeJoy for hampering the postal police. Why can't a local law enforcement officer handle the lone loon? Harassing people must be illegal in Santa Monica.

6. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

7. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Next quote from Putin, borrowing from Drago:

"He's not human. He is like piece of iron."

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And Quarantina is screaming that it is politically motivated...she overlooks that Kim Ogg is a Democrat.

I suspect we will soon see Dora getting her own indictments...either Ogg will ask for a Special Prosecutor to avoid claims of a vendetta (she went off on Dora in a recent Commissioners Court session related to funding for the DA's office) or one of the staffers is going to be Cooperating Witness #1 for the feds. With the dollar amounts involved, the feds may be licking their chops to get in on the action...

13. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

And thus the American dream will be complete - A Colombian graduates Stanford, gets to oversee the third largest county in America, becomes richer than most US-born citizens, and then ... gets jailed.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's stirring up controversy in the UK. Link. In 10 years, there will be a real and potent movement to legalize "consensual" pedophilia, and in 20 years, it'll be considered mainstream. The trajectory is already in place. "Pedophobia" will be a common slur to throw at the opposition.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • poop poop x 1
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  15. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

The writer makes a money point near the end responding to liberal thought that any desire if consensual is fine.
    Not all desires i3f sexual expression are good. Some need to be repressed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
  16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Kentucky Legislature overrides veto of bill prohibiting men who call themselves women from competing in women's sports. Link.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Texas Library Association annual conference to feature a drag performer and Ibram X. Kendi. Link. Can we get any nuttier?

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Yes, we always can.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Well, we are flirting with nuclear war.

But I agree librarians are the worst of us. And I know I know a few personally. They are literally into sexual perversion and satanic occult stuff. It's the rule, not the exception.

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Ok, I'm not judging individual librarians. Mrs. Deez has worked with several, and they're generally decent people. However, it's the same with teachers. Most are solidly left, and they bully and intimidate into silence anyone who doesn't agree with them.

And the library association is clearly run by the worst - much like teacher groups and unions are.

24. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 1
  25. Chop

Chop 10,000+ Posts

Here's one (of many) things these folks don't understand:

If equality of outcome is guaranteed, then there is no incentive to work hard, try harder, invent something new, improve something (or yourself), etc. If everyone is going to end up in the same place ("equality of outcome"), then there is no incentive for striving for excellence and achievement. With this sort of non-incentive in place, most people will coast along with the minimal effort to stay out of trouble. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of human nature.

In systems that have done this before, they've taken away the carrot, so all they have left is the stick. And boy-oh-boy do they ever use the stick. This is a path to a very dismal future. Screw these idiots who advocate this sort of crap.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

27. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

28. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

29. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Yeah. I am sure there are awesome individuals who are librarians. But the culture is dark and many of the people within it are following darkness. I know specific examples. I am an individualist, but we can make judgments on groups based on generalities.

30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The whole public school culture is toxic to conservative values. There are dissenters. In fact, there are many of them, but when they express that dissent, they are crushed and shamed by the rest. It's not just, "we disagree with you." It's, "you're a bad and selfish person who doesn't care about anyone but yourself." Nobody wants to be the one person in the room getting yelled at and judged by 40 people, so they keep quiet.

It's anecdotal, but as you would guess, we know a lot of public school teachers and librarians. The liberal ones have Facebook pages full of political crap and routinely talk politics - both online and at school. They are proud leftists and have no filter at all. The conservative ones don't post conservative stuff. They just don't post anything political and never talk politics at school.

• Agree Agree x 1