Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

And yet we are told to eat less meat.
    More cows = more cow farts and belches.
    also
    More beans and broccoli = more human farts and belches.

2. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The book burning thing is so dumb. They were removing dirty and graphic books from elementary school libraries. That's not "book burning." Having to explain obvious stuff like that gets so tiresome. Of course, we had to previously explain why putting people who were caught breaking immigration laws into detention centers and giving them three meals a day isn't the same as gassing innocent Jews in Auschwitz, so I don't expect better.

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No matter how many times he gets burned following these stupid MSM narratives he never learns.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

I loved the comparisons of Jan 6 to Pearl Harbor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

He doesn’t know that the narratives exist for political purposes (power) and that in no way do they have to conform to reality. Same for feminism, gender theory, etc. You actually are not supposed to believe it, or live it in your personal life. The people who actually spout off this stuff like they believe it are the truly dumb.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The Left says that conservatives are in a Fox News bubble that keeps them from hearing controverting views and information, and the exact opposite is much more true. They are in an information bubble in which all they hear is how right they are how wrong and evil anyone who disagrees is. And instead of it being one news channel, it's the entire political media - every major, national newspaper, every news channel that isn't Fox News, virtually every college and university, etc.

Other than when he's here, Switzer probably never leaves that bubble.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
  7. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  8. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

9. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What else do worthless human beings like Randi Weingarten have left to say? He has totally discredited them.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

From Europe
    [​IMG]

12. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Who the f**k writes this ****? I find the Aztecs to be ageist since they didn't sacrifice children! (Maybe they did, but just going off the text in the image.)

13. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

14. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I don't even know what those are. Jeez

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Jasmine is a CRT anti-racist. That means discrimination in order to benefit racial and sexual minorities. Kendi would be proud.

16. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

17. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I initially thought this was a joke, but I don't think it is.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I don't need to hear Ann Lesby tell me why she has a problem with children's books.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: May 12, 2022
  20. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Reply with "Antiracist Baby" picture book by Ibram X. Kendi, and she what Dr. Lesby says.

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

I watched MSNBC and CNN and FOX last night to see which was most slanted and if any of them were remotely objective. Wasted a few hours. All are slanted to a brutal extent and none came within a breath of objectivity.

There were a couple of decent movies on and a replay of a Super Bowl Game that had only an hour's worth of commercials, as compared with the original viewing which had eight hours of commercials, including a bunch with really cute animals.

This country is so totally screwed

• Agree Agree x 3
  22. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

OAN. Fox. Yeah we’re screwed.

• poop poop x 4
  23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yeah, if we only had CNN and MSNBC, then everything would be great.

• Like Like x 1
  24. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

They are all slanted. The problem is they call themselves “news” and the American public is too stupid to differentiate facts from opinions.

• Agree Agree x 4
  25. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot defends 'call to arms' tweet amid conservative backlash

“To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next. This moment has to be a call to arms.”

Given the standards applied to Trump for his comments prior to 1/6, Lori should be removed from office. She is telling them to attack our Supreme Court Justices. There is no nuance here. Either words matter or they don't.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  26. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  27. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

I'm starting to watch News Nation. Production quality is not as high but i don't feel like I'm getting a huge slant one way or the other.

I hate Spectrum news. It is how my cable is set up. It defaults to that crud station every time i turn it on and it is clearly a baby-CNN.

• Agree Agree x 2
  28. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I think it's confirmation bias. Yes, people are stupid. Check out rush hour in Austin. But they don't have the time or inclination to challenge everything they hear so they default to their base emotions and we know how that goes.

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Agree. See all the pearl clutching on the 2020 election. Meanwhile, the GOP stacks state offices to be able to succeed at what they were trying to do on 1/6 and to throw out a real election.

I find PBS to be reasonable. Also, Scott Pelley is no MSM talking head.

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

The Republicans are making so many stupid mistakes. In my view, the rise of AOC et al should have created landslide opportunities for Conservatives but instead they blow it with stupidity and aggression.