Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Marco Rubio doesn't have a lot of fans here, but he did a good thing. Link. I saw a sign for something similar at RAF Mildenhall yesterday. I may let Rubio's office know.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Agreed, but he is mimicking leftist social policies.

3. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

Why do they want to indoctrinate children on the taxpayers’ dollar?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Because they can. I notice that the big push for this **** isn't coming from actual military personnel. It's coming from DoD civilians (especially DoDEA teachers) and the obnoxious, woke military wives.

This is at RAF Mildenhall.

reduced_IMG_20220528_163926667.jpg

• WTF? WTF? x 4
    • poop poop x 3
  5. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

The Right should compromise with these woke groomer pederasts. Can't stand too strong against wicked people coming for your children.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

One has to get a feel for this with the Florida freakout. They passed a very moderate bill. Teachers can still talk about dicks with students and pitch their agenda. They just can't do it with very young children. It's a very tepid and non-controversial idea. And in response, they **** their pants and acted like the Salem Witch Trials were coming back.

A huge part of the problem is that we can pass legislation, but the freaks are entrenched in the system and do everything they can to circumvent and undermine the laws. We need to completely clean the place out and fumigate it.

Doing that is hard, but even harder is dealing with ****** up parents who like this ****. There are significant numbers of parents who are totally supportive of this. When news of Rubio shutting it down became public, a lot of women at Ramstein (and throughout the Kaiserslautern Military Community) publicly got very pissed off and tore him a new one. They're a minority, but they are very assertive and emotional about it and can't be reasoned with, so the majority doesn't want to confront them. They're toxic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lkainer

lkainer 500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I have to admit just reading the headline link I thought it was real.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Apparently, Mattel is actually putting 'transgender Barbie' onto the market...I didn't see the article, but mom saw it the other day and mentioned it as "the latest bullish*t of the day."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

What the H are people thinking?

12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yes, they are. Link. Not sure if it has an Adam's apple and a big bulge in the crotch. If you buy this for your kid, you're a **** parent.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

D***, we’re in soooo much trouble,,,,,God knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Yes. Parents like that need to be publicly shamed and insulted into shutting the hell up. You either let immorality rule your culture or you marginalize it. In my whole lifetime those in charge have allowed people like this to be empowered and then in power. You won't erase immorality but you can show it to be what it is, degradation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

There is a house in my neighborhood with a flag like that on it. I think the lady is a teacher too. Good ole RRISD.

18. Facing Addiction

Facing Addiction 1,000+ Posts

19. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

When the wife moved from Belton ISD (where she had worked her entire career) to RRISD (after she married me), she was astounded by how left-leaning it was. She was expecting similar values to what she found in Belton. I told her it wouldn't be like that, and she didn't believe me until she got there.

21. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

THAT was her first mistake
    Moving to Round Rock her second :ousucksnana::yes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Well it is one step away from Austin, so it makes sense. But I will admit I was expecting something more conservative when I moved here 3 years ago.

23. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

When I first lived in Austin to work at the Capitol (1997), it was much more conservative - almost like Plano (which has also moved left). Over the next several years, areas that had been white working class and elderly became Hispanic, and the tech people continued to move in for Dell and other companies, which brought the elite, white secular progressivism you see in Austin.

The big sign that things had changed was Diana Maldonado getting elected to the Texas House in 2008) from a formerly conservative district (right after I got married and moved to Round Rock). Larry Gonzales (R) took it back in '10, and the 2011 redistricting made the district more Republican. However, the swing to the left continued, and by 2018, it had gone far enough to elect James Talarico (who's worse than Maldonado was). Furthermore, the Western Wilco district (Cedar Park and Leander) elected John Bucy (D). He's about as liberal as Talarico but less of a sanctimonious *******, so the GOP leadership targeted Talarico by gutting his district and dumping a bunch of Round Rock into Bucy's district. That's good, but the damage is done. Wilco now has a pretty safe Democratic district, and to a great extent, it's because of Round Rock.

24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

The need for recount between Cisneros and Cuellar says it all about Texas politics imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What it means is that moderate Hispanics are leaving the party, and the crackpots are taking over.

26. theiioftx

theiioftx Sponsor Deputy

FIFY

27. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

This didn't make national news and you can see why. He committed this in April and he was caught yesterday.

[​IMG]

28. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Not sure this should go here or in the laugh thread or in the stands but since it is California here works. Honoring Memorial Day with Chinese fighter planes
    [​IMG]

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  29. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

if the student body composition of USC is anything like that of UCLA, perhaps it wasn't a mistake. Lot's of Chinese nationals and 1st Gens in that population.

• Agree Agree x 1
  30. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yep. Many are spies for China too.