Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Democratic Senator Patty Murray responded to Rubio, stating “it’s actually outrageous that Republicans are trying to talk about pregnancy when in this country right now, they are forcing women to stay pregnant no matter their circumstances, pushing cruel and extreme abortion bans.”

What about poor pregnant men, Senator Murray, since you just voted against this?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

INSANE.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Just had someone send me this. Anyone know if it’s true? What the heck Texas?

upload_2022-8-11_9-4-42.jpeg

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  4. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

From the article...

"Considering that white males make up about one-third of the American population, a Southwest pilot said that composing a class with 80 percent minorities and women looks like “DEI special-status hiring on steroids.”"

Different pilot-
    "“Why do we need DEI programs? Why do we need ESG? A lot of the public isn’t even aware these things exist,” he said. “The passengers just want people like me to get them, and their bags, to the same place at the same time, safely … DEI and ESG do nothing to support that—zero.”"

And this gem..."
    Southwest’s annual report says it has been “evolving hiring and development practices to support diversity goals.”

Those changes are troubling to the interviewed employees and to the pilots’ union. In a letter to members last month, the Southwest Airlines Pilots Association pointed out that, for the first time in the company’s 51-year history, a non-pilot is in charge of hiring pilots. The “system chief pilot” used to have that responsibility. “We are just a single step away” from hiring pilots based upon mere reviews of their resumes, association president Casey Murray wrote to union members. Southwest has about 9,600 pilots, the letter said.

Putting a non-pilot in charge of hiring pilots most likely will affect the quality of the pilots who are being hired, Southwest interviewees said. People who lack specific knowledge of this specialized job would have a hard time telling the difference between a good hire and a bad one, pilots said. One of the interviewed pilots said that the chief pilot told him: “The diversity department has a very strong voice in who gets hired.”"

• WTF? WTF? x 3
    • poop poop x 1
  6. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  7. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

Well funny and scary. Who do you want flying your plane?
    hic or stacey abrams?
    Even Bubba isn't that woke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. huisache

huisache 2,500+ Posts

87,000 new IRS agents.

What could go wrong?

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. horninchicago

Every airline is woke. I had to see pride crap in our newsletters etc. We tout Frontier as "America's Greenest Airline". Besides maybe investors, who gives a crap? Our riff raff wants a $39 ticket from Chicago to Punta Cana, that's it. No one cares how much fuel we burn because most are too stupid to see that is why we can charge such ridiculously low fares.

And, of course, no one buys a ticket because they think we are inclusive. And, every airline hires gay people and black people. So, that makes no difference either.

It's all stupid.

^^^^That is my welcome PA that I give.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

I gotta get on one of your flights just once:coolnana:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Pre-flight announcement...

"welcome to Woke Air...we aren't sure exactly where we are going, but it identifies as your destination. We will be cruising at an altitude that identifies as 37,000 feet. Your seat identifies as having been placed in its upright position, and your tray tables enjoy being locked up as part of our new bondage diversity program. I encourage you to take advantage of the alcohol onboard since, with all this crap, you are going to need it."

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Thanks for all that material mb. Tried to read a bunch of it but couldn’t get the colors and all the strike outs deciphered very well. I will say the kids should “ Examine how and why historians divide the past into eras.” very well cause I saw that repeated throughout.
    Lots of interesting modifications in the parts down in page 79 on. Never saw where the pledge was going to be continued but I did see where the “We hold theses truths to be self evident ……. “ recited during Celebrate Freedom week.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Overall, the SBOE is better than the TEA, but it has some left-wing crackpots on it.

15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

I don't understand this. I don't have the numbers on this, but at least anecdotally, airlines and airports are some of the most "diverse" institutions I've ever dealt with. Very black compared to the general population, and tons of gays - at least tons of men who fit the stereotypes. If they aren't hiring a lot of gays, they're sure as hell trying to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

My favorite PA of all time was when I was taking a flight on Southwest airlines. The pilot said that you have to obey the rules or you will be fined. He said that he knew for a fact that none of us could afford the fines because if we could we would be flying Delta instead of Southwest. :p

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There have been many many priceless announcements from Southwest over the years.
    Herb would not have let this happen at the expense of safety.
    He also would have loved hic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

My personal favorite SWA flight attendant was on an Austin to Phoenix flight, and she said something to the effect of "You'll need these floatation devices should we land in a swimming pool."

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

20. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• poop poop x 1
  21. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Well known fact - I'm not on any SBOE committee, but that hasn't stopped me from crafting my recommendation for state public education:

Remember the Alamo!
    @mb227 and @Mr. Deez are (slightly) better attorneys than Saul Goodman.
    Texas Rangers are awesome and will be remembered as such.
    @OUBubba is an Okie loon as they all are. (OU sucks.)
    No sexual orientation defining. We're not at a bar so nobody wants to hear it.
    @horninchicago will be a half-way decent pilot once he completes his diversity training.
    All schools will be required to be closed on Texas Independence Day and San Jacino Day.

Adopt my SBOE proposal!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The video of the alleged "counselor." Looks about how you'd expect. This shouldn't shock anybody. When you say there are no lines to draw on sex, you'll eventually get here.

• poop poop x 3
  23. horninchicago

Good argument right here for guns.

What a freak. "Folks". This thing needs to get monkeypox.

• Like Like x 1
  24. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

I looked but cannot find the gag me emoji. That is what this makes me feel.

• Agree Agree x 3
  25. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

26. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

You will need to clarify that you are NOT talking about a baseball team...only thing they should be remembered for is Robin Ventura Day and the way they ruined David Clyde (and his career).

27. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Maybe we need a survey to definitively answer that. Allow me to assist your PR department.

Thank you for flying Frontier Airlines. On this survey, please select the option that best describes why you selected Frontier Airlines today.

A) Frontier has world class diversity and a commitment to inclusion.
    B) Frontier has $39 tickets AND world class diversity and a commitment to inclusion.

You just might find that it's because passengers value diversity...

• Funny Funny x 3
  28. horninchicago

No, it's just the cheap *** tickets.

As we say, "They may be Riff Raff, but they are OUR Riff Raff, and we love 'em and their money".

• Funny Funny x 3
  29. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Ha! All students will be required to watch Nolan Ryan v Robin Ventura as part of the diversity program.

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 2