Post Left Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Horn6721, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

@Garmel you have no need to feel guilt. I'm sure you've paid off many strippers' student loans.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

I gotta plead the 5th on that one, counselor.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

bourbon, scotch...something else?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Just more reason why people doubt "experts" more than they used to.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  5. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

6. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

I was right with you until you dropped this bombshell.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

More people will borrow than ever before. You can't have forgiven what you haven't borrowed.

10. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

"Just behavior"

For instance, "The mob engaged in just behavior when they looted the store."

Or, "The mob has been accused of just behavior."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

By
    :lmao:
    Sounds almost like "those people did something"
    Demx writers are funnier than the early SNL writers.

12. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

'ticker on television set- Group seeks Justice'
    Person interviewed..."so, yeah...we went in there after everything went down and...it was just us..."

13. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I just realized the word mob is out of favor.

So instead of mob we will call them, "The aggrieved."

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

So Ben Shapiro showed up to a podcast conference, and his presence made people "unsafe" and "caused harm."

• poop poop x 1
  15. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

More about Shapiro. Scary.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

It is easy to think this is serious

17. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

These are not the kind of people you want in charge of anything. Their "quick trigger emotions" is exactly the symptom for Liberals. They are just over-wrought. They can't handle reality or anything that doesn't comfort them.

I've been saying it a long time; they are mentally ill.

• Like Like x 2
  18. horninchicago

horninchicago 10,000+ Posts

As long as they aren't bullies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Some guy on the radio or giving a speech that is against your politics is not bullying people per se. Being the governor of a state, turning around, getting in the face of young people about their masks, then ridiculing them as he turns around is not the same thing as what the people above were warning about.

Sorry, that's how I see it.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • poop poop x 2
  20. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

What's so goofy about this sort of thing is that there is no left wing commentator or politician that would trigger this kind of reaction from any conservative audience or constituency. Louis Farrakhan could show up at something, and he might get yelled at, but you'd never hear conservatives saying his mere presence "harmed" them.

Hell, I was at a Christian Coalition conference in 1996 in DC, and Al Franken showed up. People laughed at him and busted his balls a little, but nobody freaked out or said he was unwelcome or "harming" anybody.

21. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

Hey, if I broad-brushed then I don't want to keep arguing. I'm not going to insist that everything I say reconciles completely with everything I say. I like to think I have a world view that takes everything into consideration and that you can see where I am coming from in any given situation. I don't want to be one of those people who reacts to a situation and responds without an acknowledgement to an overall philosophy or merely what I said yesterday. I also like to think I can change my conclusions or even my philosophy if the facts warrant that I do.

Hook 'em and let's move on.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Some people are softer than the Charmin Ultra Soft their mother wiped their *** with...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  23. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Once again, for the people in the back...there was NO bullying. The kids actually seemed happy to be given permission to ditch the face diaper. None of those kids showed indicia of feeling as though they were bullied.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. bystander

bystander 10,000+ Posts

I watched the video. Not sitting in the back. If he acted that way to me I would have responded aggressively. He was an *******. That's my opinion.

I heard some Conservative talk show hosts on WOAI in San Antonio say that it made them angry when they saw people wearing masks.

Why does it matter? F them.

25. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

People who wear masks are generally criminals. It makes sense. Also I think they are mad at Fauci and others who abuse their powers.

26. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Oh, I think there might be a liberal whose mere presence might cause you harm.

Exhibit A
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Sangre Naranjada

That's because those of us not in the pussified left still know how to live and let live, and we also know how to have fun while busting the tiny, itty-bitty balls of those who are in the p-fied left.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Sangre Naranjada

Not harm.

Nausea, yes.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

And what's sad is that liberals didn't used to be like this. In fact, when Franken showed up, he generally laughed along with the ridicule. I know his public persona was a bit assholic to conservatives, but in person, he was cool even when surrounded by people he obviously had profound disagreement with. He joked around and was respectful - kinda like how you'd picture hanging out with Switzer to be.

• Funny Funny x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1