Post Right Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Seattle Husker, May 27, 2021.

1. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

There is a link somewhere on here showing MSM earlier reporting on how corrupt and evil Zelensky is.
    How stupid is it now to attack a GOP Congressman for saying the same thing

2. HornHuskerDad

HornHuskerDad 5,000+ Posts

But that's the governing principle of the MSM - "facts don't matter - attack the GOP."

3. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

HHD
    Well the lefty posters on here are following the MSM model to a T

4. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

The reason that Ukraine is not a NATO member is due to corruption issues. They didn't start with Zelensky. Heck, our former POTUS was relying on that corruption to do his bidding.

With that said was last weekend the time to make that statement? Cawthorn is a lawbreaking (see 2 citations for driving with a revoked license) chump that has no sense of timing. Honestly, Ukraine is getting invaded, their citizens are getting slaughtered right now. What does "corruption" mean when they no longer have a functioning economy?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
  5. Seattle Husker

Again, that's not associated with any public school. Not saying there isn't any example of curriculum for K-3 around sexuality but so far no evidence has been shown. Even the sponsor of this bill hasn't produced any evidence but during direct committee discussion he stated that too many kids are proclaiming to be "gay" and that he believes schools are the problem. No evidence but rather his belief and a bias against the LGTBQ community. This is a solution looking for a problem as far as I can tell.

6. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

Actually, our current POTUS relied on that corruption to do his bidding, and expressly bragged about it. Ukraine has been trying to clean up their act for seven or eight years. However, when VP Joe Dementia threatened to hold back a billion dollars unless the prosecutor going after Burisma/Hunter "Crack Head" Biden was fired, it makes cleaning up the corruption more difficult.

7. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Everything I have shown has been linked to public schools. They are school run programs. You dismiss things like you can just wish away reality.

8. Seattle Husker

The tweets from the Log Cabin Republican nor the virtual camp had any evidence that I could see of being linked to schools. That "Gay Camp" did look lie it was in a school gym but outside organizations rent school facilities all the time. I'd be shocked if that later program is school sponsored.

9. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  10. Seattle Husker

Not acceptable and the teacher should be reprimanded. Of course, like any company you'll never know what the punishment is. That isn't public information.

11. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

SH. You are super hero. You could stand in front of an army and survive a machine gun barrage aimed at you, because you are so awesome at deflection. Congratulations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

What I picture when someone says they are against CRT.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Seattle Husker

Uh...you said you've SEEN videos of public classroom teachers instructing sexuality. You've called them "groomers". I've asked for evidence. You've posted videos but nothing of a public school classroom teacher doing what you are claiming. If you want to get cute to sidestep the fact that like this bill sponsor, you don't actually have evidence of what you claim that"s called deflection. Even if you claim deflection first it doesn't hide the fact that you haven't produced the evidence you said you saw.

14. iatrogenic

iatrogenic 2,500+ Posts

SH, based on your previous claims that CRT wasn’t being taught in public schools, and that “defund the police” was just a slogan and not reality, you might want to actually do a little research before dismissing this claim.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

That's your problem.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

All the things I did provide were Democrat voters discussing that subject with children or explaining that it is their intention. Much of what I saw previously is getting scrubbed because they have met such back lash. The monsters are slinking back into the shadows. But they are there lurking.

Mrs. Buttigieg was talking directly to children about LGBT ideology. The other links discussed school programs where Leftists explained they wanted toddlers to start masturbating. You can deflect all you want. You are technically right. I haven't provided videos of teachers talking in class. But that justifies others doing it as long as they are officially teachers. But the public school system involves lots of external programs that are funded by the Federal government to help support public schools. That is what I have been able to show. If I find the videos I saw previously or more come up I know where to put them.

17. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Here is the reality

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

More evidence

• WTF? WTF? x 1
  19. Seattle Husker

I'm trying to validate your claims that any federal funding or direct funding for schools has gone into the videos or orgs you've cited. The video which Chasten was featured in is from this org: Sponsors | Iowa Safe Schools

It's a 501c3 org soliciting donations from businesses. Other than the fact is calls itself "Iowa Safe Schools" i can't find any actual ties to schools. It's a summer day camp for 6th-8th grade LGBTQ youth. Were this org in FL they wouldn't be subject to the "Don't Say Gay" bill from my reading of it.

I'll try and research your other example or later today.

20. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Did I make this claim? I don't remember making that specific claim.

21. Seattle Husker

I must have missed you showing them. Another thread maybe?

So I must ask then why show these videos from private orgs to support this legislation if not to infer these were public school endorsed?

To be clear, if there is evidence of public school programs targeting primary schools like those above then I'm more convinced of a need for some legislation. Absent that and I'll reiterate that this remains a solution looking for a problem. On the surface i have no problem with gay pride camps as children are self selecting to attend and they are private camps. I don't know enough about the other org but suspect it's some fringe internet group/person of which you can find several on virtually any issue known to man. Several get cited here often.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  22. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

24. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

It actually really depressing our society is this deep in the darkness. But levity helps me escape depression.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. Monahorns

Monahorns 5,000+ Posts

Please, please, please let Seattle Husker back for a week. I am pwning him so good but he isn't aware of it. I'm sure he would use his telekinetic deflecting super powers and escape without a scratch. But it sure would be fun to see him twist and turn.

Btw, Doss in North Austin feeds into Anderson High School. These groomers want your children folks.

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  26. Horn6721

Horn6721 10,000+ Posts

^ That is sick. Surely even libs see that wrong

• Agree Agree x 6
  27. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

That is entirely about the teachers protecting themselves. Not protecting kids. A third graders whole world is the 50 or so kids they know. I guarantee you the kids aren't thinking ...'what if this gets out on social media'.

28. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Ever notice how a lib will tell you that's it's not happening but will panic when someone makes a law against it?

29. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I think many struggle for years from hiding who they are during their formative years. This reads to me like we're trying to create a safe space for kids to talk about family differences. My 6 year old would surely talk about my 23 year old who's moved back in after she split up from her wife. He talks about everything. I don't infer the "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" vibe would relate to telling parents. I think it means more like we don't gossip and talk about what is said in casual conversation amongst our peers.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  30. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

****** up.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1