Post Right Wing looniness here

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by Seattle Husker, May 27, 2021.

1. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

They're parading through the halls with flags. This is ********. It should be illegal. The district should be sued. Everyone involved should be ****-canned and never employed by a public school again.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

They can't have a flag?

3. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

then it should say, "you can talk to your parents about this also". Teachers are not psychiatrist or psychologist. If there really is sensitive talk going on, they are not qualified to handle it. They need to stick to their basic jobs of teaching the 3 R's.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Probably not, but it is absolutely consistent with the conduct of sex offenders who guilt their victims into not telling ANYONE about what is going on...

Those in criminal law or law enforcement have likely seen far too many of these sorts of cases where the conduct went on because the child was told bad things would happen if someone 'found out.'

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The 'pride flag' means something...and those kids don't have an effing clue what is stands for. The teachers and administrators are grooming those kids.

As a very out lesbian, I can tell you without hesitation that it has ZERO business being paraded in an elementary school hallway. Those kids are being indoctrinated in such a manner that, in a few years when they are told to have their parents attend PFLAG meetings, they will be told their parents are 'bad people' if they don't go...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Grooming. Stop using electric words.

7. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

If you don't want to be called a groomer or a supporter of those groomers, then quit endorsing the shoving of elements of sexuality upon elementary school children. It has ZERO business in those K-5 classrooms and ONLY a pedophile or pederast is going to endorse that **** in those grade levels...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  8. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

No. Cut the crap, and teach the curriculum.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Today, it's carrying a flag. Next thing you know these kids are posting shirtless pics of Vlad Putin and making references of dude on dude sex from pulp fiction. The madness *must* stop.....

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

Tucker Carlson's recently added "Russia was provoked to invade by the US biological warfare research going on in Ukraine" to his "Jan 6th was a false flag by the left" conspiracy theory.

Tucker: The Pentagon is lying about bio labs in Ukraine

Anyone remember way back when, like a decade or two ago, that this guy was reasonable?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Horn2RunAgain

Remember when the NY Times et al were calling Hunter Biden's laptop " Russian Disinformation"?

Or when the MSM pushed the Russia bounty on US soldiers in the weeks leading up to the 2020 election?

Or when the MSM pushed the Russian collusion with Trump lies?

Tucker was right on those. MSM was wrong... on all of them

I'm not saying Carlson is on the factual side of your post or not, but he's been right more often than wrong vs the MSM slants. So why not let this play out?

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yeah, he has jumped into crazy world over the last 10 years as he replaced Bill O'Reilly, who also used to be reasonable before jumping into crazy world. He's simply satisfying the market for the unreasonable like O'Reilly eventually did.

The only reason I don't give Carlson more flack about it is that most of the media is doing the same thing - making a big deal of fake or certainly very minor things while ignoring big things in order to reinforce viewers/readers biases and prior assumptions because that attracts viewers/readers and sells ads, which makes money. It's the formula for most political media now. Carlson has plenty of critics who rightly criticize him, but virtually none of them have the credibility to dish out those criticisms. When some assclown like Brian Stelter rips on Tucker Carlson, is he right? Probably so in most situations. But does he have any credibility to do it? No. It's like a 400 pound woman making fun of a 410 pound woman for being fat.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Amen. Further for context, this school is off of Far West Blvd just up the big hill from Murchison Middle School. I know people who went to this school and people who have had children go there. This area is a wealthy area but it used to be more middle class decades ago. The rotting of our society is in high gear and will only accelerate with garbage like this. It's time to fight the culture war or give up and be a Commie.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

I don't think the biolabs had anything to do with it. So I don't agree with him there. But the January 6th situation was indeed manipulated by government agents and then used against protesters to a very disproportionate degree. There are still people in solitary confinement who didn't damage any property or harm any person. The whole Ray Epps things exposed the government involvement, but that has been swept under the rug again. The Gov Whitmer trial is showing how much the FBI was involved and the operation was very similar at the Capital.

You should probably give Carlson a break and wait for more information to come out. It wouldn't be surprising if he is proven correct.

• Like Like x 1
  15. nashhorn

nashhorn 5,000+ Posts

Bio labs or not, war is crazy and invasion is insane. It’s 2022 unless I’m wrong on that too.

16. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

17. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

This is so good. I mean she could post here and fill AC's void.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Horn2RunAgain

His wife is free to speak as she wishes. Correct? That doesn't tie her husband in on anything illegal. Sorry for your loss here

I'm sure there was a heart to heart talk after old Clarence found out about this... but that's just my guess

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Not sure since he’s “in the hospital” now.

20. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Don't cha know - if Mrs. Thomas does something the left don't like, Mr. Thomas should be removed from his job (but only during a Democrat's presidency)!

21. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

More filth coming out of Austin public schools. Seriously. This has to stop.

• poop poop x 5
    • WTF? WTF? x 2
  22. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The legislature needs to intervene. There needs to be a total de-woking of public education, including on teacher discipline and termination.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

No doubt Austin ISD is lining up for their next week long inclusion celebration - April 11 to April 15 - in honor of Palm Sunday to Easter!

• Funny Funny x 1
  24. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

AISD is corrupt to the bone. If only Seattle Husker was here to see this. He would either see the error of his ways or get caught supporting grooming of children.

• WTF? WTF? x 2
    • poop poop x 1
  25. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

Of course Round Rock isn't much better. We have a Superintendent who gets off scott free for impregnating his mistress and violently attacking her.

If the accusations are true this guy is scum. But the Austin Police Department aren't pursuing the case actively so he gets his job back. I wonder why they chose not to pursue? I suspect it has something to do with political affiliation. At the very least the man is a public adulterer.

• WTF? WTF? x 3
  26. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

Yeah, this is a load of crap. He's not being charged because he reached a settlement and confidentiality agreement with his mistress. If she's not talking the County can't prosecute, because it won't have the evidence. He's not innocent. He just has enough money to shut her up. Furthermore, a board doesn't have to worry about rules of evidence and the beyond a reasonable doubt standard like a prosecutor does. Other than Mary Bone and Danielle Weston, that entire school board is ****.

• Agree Agree x 2
  27. Statalyzer

Statalyzer 10,000+ Posts

If you are at a football game with someone who, every single time a flag is flown, immediately points at the other team and says "IT'S ON THEM!", he'll be right about half the time, but I would hardly call him correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
  28. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

What's most bizarre to me is there's a bazillion other liberals that could take his spot. Here the board has a chance to look good by dumping him. It's not like the conservative board members are going to be able to replace him with some conservative superintendent.

29. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It becomes a pissing match though. If they fire him, then that's a tacit admission that he was a bad hire (which he clearly was) and a validation of the conservative board members who never wanted him in the first place and a validation of the protesting parents whom they had arrested for speaking out against Azaiez. By keeping him, they can keep framing the conservative members and parents as "troublemakers" who won't "move on" rather than as wise judges of character who should be listened to more, which is what they obviously are.

It would also piss off the woke teachers and school district employees who were generally pleased with him. They won't want to risk hiring someone who will be less willing to carry water for them.

Finally (and this is speculation), it's possible that if fired Azaiez could "pull a Chris Cuomo." Specifically, it's possible that he has dirt on the Trustees and if fired could expose something embarrassing about them on the way out or by litigation. Obviously that's a the worst nightmare scenario for them.

30. guy4321

guy4321 2,500+ Posts

Can't argue much of that. However I'd think the woke wouldn't like women beating and know there's even more woke candidates out there. With Cuomo, even the liberals couldn't cover for him anymore and they knew the next in line would be a good liberal.