Post TCU eye candy here

Discussion in 'In The Stands' started by Chop, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Chop

Chop 2,500+ Posts

Say what you will about that institution of higher learning in Cowtown, but my oh my, does that place have an overwhelming abundance of hotties! Year after year, decade after decade... It never changes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  2. horninchicago

horninchicago 5,000+ Posts

Hey man, my niece is a freshman there, so I no longer agree with you on this. For shame. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 5
  3. Vol Horn 4 Life

Vol Horn 4 Life 5,000+ Posts

So in 4 years you'll be back on the wagon?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. horninchicago

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

Sorry HIC, but as a native of Fort Worth and a long time unbiased observer, TCU has always had hot coeds.....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  6. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 5,000+ Posts

Worster,

When my pastor and his wife were looking for a school for their son, they found Baylor much to their disliking. I suggested they visit TCU, closing with, "They have tons of beautiful girls, all of whom have fathers wealthy enough to pay that extreme tuition, but the daughters aren't smart enough to get into Texas or aTm."

The preacher told me how horrible that sounded, then visited TCU, and enrolled their son.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 500+ Posts

Lots of FW natives on here. Didn't know you were from FW Worster... I think HIC is too. I grew up on the west side- Castleberry!

Gotta disagree with you though on TCU always having the hotties- it seemed that somebody flipped a switch in the late 90's. I didn't think they were so great back in the 80's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. horninchicago

I went to Paschal, class of '87. Worster is right, there were very good looking TCU girls then all along Bellaire Dr. when it was just open fields. And the sorority houses are there too. I never had to worry about getting pulled over speeding. Impeding traffic, maybe, but never speeding.

I think Worster lived right by the campus maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 5,000+ Posts

HIC,

Were you a member of The Paschal Posse?

10. horninchicago

Legion of Doom? Never heard of the Posse. But, no to both. Of course, if I was, I assume I couldn't say so.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

Worster lived in Wedgwood - Southwest HS grad (early 70's). Would have attended Pascal but it got too big and Southwest split off from it.

Many friends graduated from TCU. Several I am still in touch with.

Parents offered to send me there but I wanted to get out of the house and FW plus I felt it was too much $$$ for my parents as I was not a real serious scholar starting off college :smile1:

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  12. horninchicago

Oh yeah I couldn't remember but now I do. We moved to Overton Woods in 9th grade. I went to J.T. Stevens and Wedgewood Middle. SHS for 9th grade.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 500+ Posts

Old article here on the Legion of Doom-
    High School Vigilantes | Features | David Breskin

I graduated HS in '88 so Legion of Doom was big story in those days.

Got a decent academic scholly to TCU. My dad passed when I was in HS so I considered staying home to be with my mom. When I came to my mom and showed her that I could go to TCU for similar cost to TX, she just looked at me like I had 3 eyes and said "you'll have a lot of choices in life, but this is decided- you're going to Austin"... LOL

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  14. Chop

Chop 2,500+ Posts

Well dads, at least you’ll know that your daughters are safe and surrounded by upstanding clean-living peers—going to a Christian university and all...

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

I remember stopping by the Colonial Golf tourney near the TCU campus. Never saw so much sunburned cleavage.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  16. horninchicago

Man, if we can get you to post sensible things like this in West Mall, we will be onto something.

:fiestanana:

17. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 5,000+ Posts

Crickett,

Did you ever get to meet Mrs T Cullen Davis there?

if so was she in her buckskin bikini.?

She was older than I was but definitely violated Colonial’s dress code in so many ways.

18. Crockett

Crockett 5,000+ Posts

No..I was just an observer...not part of the jet set.

19. ViperHorn

ViperHorn 10,000+ Posts

Not appropriate without pictures.

20. horninchicago

My karate instructor's brother was the first cop on the scene that infamous night. Priscilla at Colonial with boyfriend Stan Farr, who was killed at the mansion. priscilla-stan.jpg ...

• Hot Hot x 1
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  21. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

Sabre / HIC,

I believe Stan Farr? Former TCU basketball player in the photo with Priscilla Davis.

As a youth I knew Cullen Davis from many company picnics at Camp Carter in FW in the mid to late 60's. Priscilla - don't recall ever meeting her at any picnics but I saw her a few times at the Colonial CC golf tournament. She was uh, kinda sleazy....

My late father was Sr. VP for a Ken Davis company in FW where Cullen Davis was CEO.

The day after the murders my Dad called me at college and told me not to discuss or speculate about accusation Cullen murdered Priscilla's BF, her daughter and wounded Priscilla & another person.

Many of my friends knew my Dad worked for one of the Ken Davis companies and they asked me about Cullen & the murders - I did what my Dad asked and kept my mouth shut.

I have my opinions today what happened at the mansion that night in August 1976.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2020 at 9:55 AM
  22. SabreHorn

SabreHorn 5,000+ Posts

I inherited an account on Mid Continent in the early 80s. All my dealings with Cullen were really good. I found him to be a gentleman and easy to deal with.in difficult times.

Also inherited Mr Murchison, another gentleman that was all class.

• Like Like x 1
  23. horninchicago

I went to a summer camp near Kerville in the late 70s with Cullen's second wife's son. Another friend went to school with the kid. I never met Cullen but went to the mansion one time.

@WorsterMan yep, that is Stan Farr.

• Like Like x 1
  24. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

I once briefly met Karen, his second wife - a kind and lovely woman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  25. WorsterMan

WorsterMan 10,000+ Posts

Cullen was nothing but a gentleman to my recollection. During HS I worked in the mfg plant a couple of summers in the early 70's where he and my Dad served. He came through the shop several times while I was working. Always friendly and approachable.

• Like Like x 1
  26. horninchicago

Look forward to hearing your theories on that night. Driving down to FW around the 23rd. Staying 5 days or so. I'll PM you. Maybe Angelo's is in order....

• Like Like x 1
  27. LHABSOB

LHABSOB 500+ Posts

Don't remember how this came about but my older sister babysat for Karen's 2 sons- Trey and Chesley. Trey and I were around the same age so my sister would come pick me up for us all to run around together. I actually think that was around the time of the trial. I was just a dumb 8-10 year old and didn't realize the significance of who I was running around with. I remember Chesley lost his hearing at an early age so it seemed cool to run around and play with a deaf friend.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2020 at 11:08 AM
  28. horninchicago

My brother is also deaf. It was Camp TRAIL we went to. Deaf and hearing kids. I was in Trey’s cabin.

29. yelladawgdem

yelladawgdem 1,000+ Posts

My great uncle did a lot of construction work for Cullen, including a great deal of work on the Hulen mansion. He always said you never needed a contract with Cullen, his hand shake or a phone call was all that you needed. However, any work that you did for his brother Ken, you did at your own risk.

He did, however, have a very strong opinion as too what happened that horrible night.

• Hot Hot x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1