Post-Trump GOP

Discussion in 'West Mall' started by BrntOrngStmpeDe, Jan 25, 2021.

1. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Apparently the hot immigrant has TDS as well.

• WTF? WTF? x 1
    • poop poop x 1
  3. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

As far as we know he might have told a dirty joke. Meanwhile, Rome is burning and you libs are STILL stuck on Trump.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Hot Hot x 1
  4. BrntOrngStmpeDe

BrntOrngStmpeDe 1,000+ Posts

DJT needs to shut up and sit down and GOP leadership needs to keep telling him this out loud. McAuliffe basically has Anti-Trump sentiment driving him. If DJT will just shut up, then Youngkin probably wins VA.

5. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

Virginia: A microcosm of the US...

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

The GoodLiars.com...Looks like bubba found a left wing Babylon bee. Unlike the original, The Good Liars isn't that funny

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. BrntOrngStmpeDe

having un/under educated folks on an issue is a both-sides problem. There are just as many spouting liberal agenda stuff without being articulate enough to say why. Most of the people that argue for immigration devolve into "you're a racist" hyperbole when you corner them on specifics. Heck, there are issues on which I have only high-level understanding of that I still have opinions on. And like many things in this world, you can get the general gist of a thing by looking at who is for it and who is against it. Besides that, even the liberals that support it won't actually admit what it is half the time.

8. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The simple fact that Kendi is making bank selling snake oil to districts to indocrinate kids that they are supposed to feel guilty about something their family MIGHT have done generations ago says all that need be said. Districts are making massive payments to a race hustler.

Somewhere, MLK is rolling over in his grave with all the nonsense going on with the indoctrination of kids today.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Monahorns

Monahorns 10,000+ Posts

It is about assigning blame for societal problems on all white people and demanding that they hand over their money, property, and jobs to non-whites.

It's leads to re-segregation of society creates new racial tensions.

10. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

I say it’s racist to let low skilled non-citizens take the jobs of working class Americans who are likely POC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

And of course, we have seen that it has worked so well for South Africa...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Sangre Naranjada

Sangre Naranjada 10,000+ Posts

Winner! It is ALL about the color of skin to hustlers like Kendi, and not at all about the content of one's character.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BrntOrngStmpeDe

Thank goodness DJT stayed mostly out of this. He did some good things as POTUS but he is a lightning rod for Dem's and his presence in close races between a Lib and GOP usually works against us. He has mostly been a negative for the party and the less we hear from him, the better off we will be.

The only place DJT should be working and campaigning is the blue states. He could help flip a few state level seats toward the GOP. But he won't do that. he'll continue to put himself as his first priority and damn the party.

14. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

It's amazing how much better we do when we don't have an ******* at the top of the ticket.

• Like Like x 1
  15. OUBubba

OUBubba 5,000+ Posts

I heard a podcast interview today of a reasonable GOP Representative (Ken Buck). It made me wish for reasonable people on the other side of the isle.

16. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Yeah, that had a lot to do with it. lol

This was Biden and CRT.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. BrntOrngStmpeDe

you're right. It was about the issues....but only because Trump stayed out of it. That's how we win... on the issues. If Trump had insisted on playing his "stolen election" crap in VA for the last 2 months then it would likely have been a very different outcome.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Dude, after what we've seen in Arizona you still think the "stolen election crap" is a myth?

Biden and democrat stupidity caused this to happen. Youngkin's policies had very little to do with it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. BrntOrngStmpeDe

do i think there is SOME illegal voting ? yes
    do i think there are some bad rules about voting (harvesting, etc) ? yes

Do i think there were enough illegal votes to make a difference in outcome in any jurisdiction, much less enough jurisdictions to swing the election? NO.

And even if I did think there were enough, we haven't seen a single case where it has gone his way legally, so at this point, the continued "beat a dead horse" approach is crap as a tactic even if it is not crap on underlying substance.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

The Dems did their damnedest to make Virginia about Trump...to the point even of running ads that SHOWED Youngkin being endorsed by Trump.

McAuliffe failed miserably at connecting with the voters on the issues that mattered TO THE STATE!

And meanwhile, the left STILL does not understand that they need to focus on issues instead of constantly babbling about someone not even in office at the moment...

• Agree Agree x 3
  21. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

It doesn't hold up in court because we're never allowed to look at anything. We caught Maricopa county deleting election data off the server. They have tried their damnedest to hide the routers and splunk logs. Do you think they were doing that for a couple of votes?

I just do not understand conservatives like yourself and Deez to continually have blind spots the size of a Mack truck.

22. mb227

mb227 de Plorable

Not sure I agree with the latter...Youngkin told the parents that they were being heard. When you look at how many of the voters were above the age of 35, that said Youngkin reached the parents on issues that MATTERED, specifically, their kids.

As one analyst poignantly stated...you don't mess with mama and papa bear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Progressives got shellacked last night. If there is one silver lining it's that R candidates didn't need to line up and kiss the ring for DJT to win. For the most part, they won on their own. Hopefully that portends a shift back to conservative values. Current political context notwithstanding, R candidates outperformed the Trump ticket by a sizable margin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

You're probably correct on that. The CRT **** drove people away from the dems.

• Agree Agree x 2
  25. Mr. Deez

Mr. Deez Beer Prophet

The big difference is that if Trump had been on the ticket, Democratic turnout would have been much higher both in the cities and in the suburbs.

26. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

Possible, perhaps likely. However, If we're going to play guessing games the big red turnout was due to Trump's influence in the rural areas.

27. Seattle Husker

Seattle Husker 10,000+ Posts

Do you have data to backup that claim? Turnout is always down in non-POTUS election cycles. From what I saw Youngkin actually did BETTER than a Trump ballot in rural areas (margin, not turnout) which begs the question about which Trump's influence actually was on the race? Keep in mind, Youngkin worked hard up until the final week to separate himself from Trump.

28. Horn2RunAgain

Horn2RunAgain 2,500+ Posts

Please don't hold me to this, but voter turnout (I heard) broke records in VA for the Gov's race not in a year of a pres.election. Trump wasn't on a ticket yesterday

29. Garmel

Garmel 5,000+ Posts

No, it was a guess. That's why I made the comment about guessing games.

• Winner Winner x 1
  30. mchammer

mchammer 10,000+ Posts

• Like Like x 2